• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • phishfood
    Warrior
    • Jul 2017

Deleted, missed the mod warning.
    Last edited by phishfood; 01-08-2019, 01:04 AM. Reason: Missed the mod warning

Comment

• LR1955
      Super Moderator
      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by phishfood View Post
      If everyone who had voted for the Republican candidate, had instead voted for the Libertarian candidate, we would have a Libertarian president right now.

If everyone who voted for the Republican candidate only because they felt he was lesser of two evils, and everyone who voted for the Democratic candidate only because they felt she was the lesser of two evils, had voted for the Libertarian candidate, we very well might have a Libertarian president right now.

People talk about wasting your vote. I think that using your vote to support a deeply flawed candidate, instead of using your vote to advance a third party so that they can become a viable option, is the REAL wasted vote.
      phishfood:

Perhaps you didn't read my last message or posted before it hit the thread.

This is not a thread for Libertarians to push their agenda.

LR55

Comment

• LR1955
        Super Moderator
        • Mar 2011

Guys:

One more comment that is not related to the topic and this thread will be locked.

Politics and religion. Two things that end up in gigantic flame wars.

LR55

Comment

• LR1955
          Super Moderator
          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by phishfood View Post
          Deleted, missed the mod warning.
          pf:

Thank you.

LR55

Comment

• 1075 tech
            Warrior
            • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Wheelhorse View Post
            We will be lucky to legally own a slingshot.
            Well, in NY we CAN NOT legally own a slingshot if it has a wrist brace. But we might be able to get nunchucks back!

Comment

• keystone183
              Warrior
              • Mar 2013

The "boogyman" is very real now.
              What about this? How will these people vote? ttps://www.msnh.com/en-us/news/politics/‘a-joyous-day’-ahead-as-14-million-florida-ex-felons-have-voting-rights-restored/ar-BBRQH4k?ocid=spartandhp

And let's not forget about the little Hogg boy recruting young people to his way of thinking.

I don't like Trump and did not support him in the primary but felt I had to vote against hillary.
              Please everyone, remember the two conservative Justices he put on the Supreme Court. By this, perhaps the definition of the 2A is safe a little longer.

I appologise for mentioning democrats again but they are very dangerous now and no discusion on gun control is complete with them.
              Let's see what Trump does in the next two years.
              Again....point being...it doesn't matter how they vote. Either you get do deal with it, or the next generation does. Its a fast train with the dems and a slow one with the reps. Just like spending. Government is going to government, and believing ANYONE involved in it really wants to serve YOUR interests.....is laughable. But i'm an eternal optimist.....

I truly hope his two appointments are truly conservative. That will be worth dealing with his idiocy if they are. I have my doubts which i hope are unfounded. Again, however......not sure it matters.....

Comment

• keystone183
                Warrior
                • Mar 2013

The "boogyman" is very real now.
                I had to make a second post because I want to highlight this thought.

The "boogyman" is no different now than it was 10 years ago. Or 20. Or 30. Remember in the 80's what happened? Or the 90's? That thought is simply recency bias.

Comment

• LR1955
                  Super Moderator
                  • Mar 2011

Enough is enough. Can't keep the thread on topic and it gets locked.

Comment

Working...
                  X