X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JD-1
    Unwashed
    • Feb 2019

Just received my decals. They look great! And thanks for the extras thrown in.
    If anyone is on the edge on ordering decals - don’t hesitate - DM does a great job.

Comment

• sneaky one
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Thanks JD- I'll let DM know they arrived. Price per sheet is $18.00 for first. He decided to back off on prices by 10%.
      Last edited by sneaky one; 04-18-2019, 10:24 PM.

Comment

• sneaky one
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

Sorry that I dropped off the edge of our flat planet--- storm damage has kept me ultra busy.. I'm still here helping out for Decal Man.

Again, go to first post, scroll to bottom-on left is the link to DM's paypal -you can ask questions in there . He will respond.

Otherwise contact me- storm season is winding down quickly here.

He has many sheets pre made already- contact him, or me- for a good deal.
        Last edited by sneaky one; 09-23-2019, 11:31 PM.

Comment

• skyrep
          Unwashed
          • Jan 2017

Sneaky One - I am interested in the decals for my two Grendel's
          what and how do i order them

need one sheet each in all black and the other in all Tan

thanks in advance for any help

Comment

• Grenshooter
            Unwashed
            • Jul 2019

Sneaky, I’m interested too!! Black and Tan! Are they still available??

Comment

• sneaky one
              Chieftain
              • Mar 2011

Skyrep-Sorry for the late response, been out hunting for a while. Click on my Ahnuld-Terminater pic, send me a private message- I'll get back to you.

Same for Grenshooter..

Click on anyones Avatar pic to see how to send a private message.
              Last edited by sneaky one; 11-18-2019, 11:22 PM.

Comment

• sneaky one
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2011

Hey gang, until we sell them all--we have a stack of decals for $12 per sheet. I'll post pics tomorrow. It's a 3 foot stack.

A little bit of everything, colors, sizes-etc.

We just need to get ready for the new year.
                Last edited by sneaky one; 12-22-2019, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• Thunderhead007
                  Unwashed
                  • Dec 2019

I would like a sheet of black.

Comment

• PNWTargets
                    Warrior
                    • Dec 2019

I need a sheet of black stickers. PM sent.

Comment

• Old Bob
                      Warrior
                      • Oct 2019

What do the decal sheets look like? Are they like pictures 6 or 8 in post #8 on the first page of this topic? Either one would be what I'm looking for. Do you have sheets in your latest batch that come in white or bright green (chartreuse)?
                      I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.

Comment

• sneaky one
                        Chieftain
                        • Mar 2011

Gang,,Click on my first post, scroll to paypal near bottom-- You can order there, and attach a note to DM of what you want. Include your email.

He will get back to you ASAP. He's a busy guy.

If you absolutely can't use paypal…….., send me a pm with sizes of decals, I put up a many options-beast color, and background color, in that first post.. Lot's of ideas.

Sizes are from 1/2" to 72",,, no joke!

Many sizes and colors can be had on 1 sheet. He spent 3 weeks after work hours setting up the program for his computer. It's awesome.

O Bob, he has some black on clear background, some blk on wht b-ground. All other colors are made per order.

By the way-- it's safe and easy to set up a paypal account. I think a lot of older Gents don't trust modern tech., I have been using since it started- Never an issue, I have bought many items that way.
                        Last edited by sneaky one; 12-30-2019, 11:24 PM.

Comment

• PNWTargets
                          Warrior
                          • Dec 2019

PayPal sent

Comment

• PNWTargets
                            Warrior
                            • Dec 2019

66EAA201-4CAB-44E2-A2BA-86C6D6B3C557.jpeg The left all black one is something I need

Comment

• sneaky one
                              Chieftain
                              • Mar 2011

I'm down to backup on here only now., for questions. Use the paypal. Don't have it? Go thru a pal or relative's account. Or open your own.... CMon gang....

I'll post a pic or 2 once in a while- I'll help out a bit.

Too busy to run all the things in my life, included with DM decals.

You can get anything you want at The paypal site. I work with him, so...… we can tweak anything-orders-etc.

PM me, I'll pass it along to RDM.

Paypal . This idea helps me have a weekend free------

So , yeah its paypal only now. You can do it !

I have a list of 92 members at the start that wanted stickers-- none have ordered . My guess, is no Paypal accounts.

How to fix that...? This is the new ordering routine. Paypal. Safe and secure. It's all I use.. I order gun parts weekly, .

I'll still be here always for advice. You can PM me also for advice. No more orders through me. Paypal only.

Too busy …. Love you all ! I can't keep up-. Not quitting,,,, just changing jobs. RDM will find a way upon decals.
                              Last edited by sneaky one; 01-03-2020, 01:08 AM.

Comment

• sneaky one
                                Chieftain
                                • Mar 2011

PNWT--- your order was shipped- should be there tomorrow. Can you post some pics?

Every order has been getting some extra decals- from the first run on the machine to make sure everything was pixelated, and sized perfectly.

It's cool to learn of the decal process. It takes some time to set it up.

Always use a few tweezers to install decals- and a helper or 2. YouTube the way to do it.

Air bubbles suck... thru a clear background---- we recommend a colored background indifferent of the beast color.

This way also minimizes your fingerprint image on the sticky side..... duh.... hee!

I'm still here for all.
                                Last edited by sneaky one; 01-09-2020, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X