X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNWTargets
    Warrior
    • Dec 2019

Got the stack of stickers! Here is some of them F45B8194-2399-4E8B-8DC1-FA53C2E7F489.jpeg1411AB9A-1B8C-4DF1-AB78-5C6CAE87F381.jpeg3A5C4C7C-ECED-4E0F-BA39-0FD67FB529E8.jpeg

Comment

• sneaky one
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Thanks PNWT. Stickers on all stop signs! Stop, buy a Grrrrendel ! Hee hee!

Comment

• sneaky one
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

Have you guys been using PayPal to get decals?

Comment

• sneaky one
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

So, I get asked weekly how to get decals. Just got off the fone with decal man, 1 hour chat. I never tried his paypal site- it's in my first post, lower left.
          Click here

Dollar amount firstly. Then next. Just type in -at the beginning-18.00 -for a page of decals. Any sizes-colors, etc. Then click next- it's really easy.
          It is an oddity, but the- add a note -is not colored or highlighted. just click on it-- it's on the left-- You can write a book there if you want to.
          He needs data, and a name and address. Now that I sent my phony order in--I see how a few had trouble figuring this out.

He is to contact paypal to see if it can be simplified somewhat. It's not hard to use it now.

Let me know how it goes.

You can get anything you want, just like Alice's restaurant.
          Last edited by sneaky one; 06-14-2020, 11:06 PM.

Comment

• sneaky one
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2011

Yeah, the note is in gray on left - after $ amount is in. Just send an extra 10-12$ for a second page, Then, click next- Try it, it works fine. Add the details- in the box- send-good go.

Sizes and the color combo's are key, in the note. If stuck, let me know. I don't know why it's not highlighted ???? add a note here.

In fact, I just purchased a lazer bore sighter for the Grrr on e bay, using the service. BTW- 14.99$ Nice!

He has a huge stack- to send, all get a few more. Freebies!!!!

Paypal-It's services are non traceable, secure, sound, totally safe.

Paypal has not let me down since it fired up.

I'm still here to help everyone as needed. Really try to use a paypal account to buy these--- We are too busy like most, after hours.

I'm backup guy. I don't take orders anymore. Still waiting on an Old World Pizza from Inver Grove Hghts MN from DM.

I have still not gotten the free pizza night with decal man after 2.5 yrs. of helping him out. That's dedication. Love to all you in the gang.

Try it- decals are better than tattoos, I hate needles--- isssshhhh.

This is finally gaining traction for the paypal version of getting decals- stickers- Just ask if something is a problem. We're here to help.
            Last edited by sneaky one; 06-17-2020, 12:29 AM.

Comment

• runner gunner
              Bloodstained
              • May 2019

Sneaky One,
              Are there decals premade and ready to go? I'm not too picky on colors. What would price be for 2 sheets? What is the PayPal account to send payment to?

Comment

• sneaky one
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2011

Sorry for late response, been on vacation.. Go to my very first post-scroll down to lower left. Paypal is there-highlighted. Ask Decal man prices, put in a note of what you want.

I tried it-it's pretty slick. I think he still has a stack of pre made units. He has been giving out a couple extra sheets per order, while the stack lasts.

We come up with new ideas here and there, it's easy to brainstorm ideas as we worked together for last 15 years.

Comment

• PVBoom
                  Warrior
                  • Oct 2017

How did anyone contact decalman? I can start to send money, but there is no email address, just a Paypal.me destination.
                  I want to ask about how much for redline sheet, 1 black, 1 yellow.

Comment

• sneaky one
                    Chieftain
                    • Mar 2011

PVB, put a note on what you want, give him your E mail-he'll contact you.

Comment

• h2oGhost
                      Unwashed
                      • Sep 2020

Received my order of decals today. I am very impressed with the quality and the quantity of extras that were sent. Thank You Sneaky and DM! So easy to order through Paypal and fast shipping. Will do business again.

Comment

• sneaky one
                        Chieftain
                        • Mar 2011

Glad to hear, h2o, everything is running smoothly thru paypal. No issues, safe and secure for all. Enjoy your decals!

Remember to put a few of the extras on stop signs in your locale... Heee!

Comment

• DMshootist
                          Unwashed
                          • Sep 2020

Comment

• sneaky one
                            Chieftain
                            • Mar 2011

yes- do you have paypal?

Comment

• sneaky one
                              Chieftain
                              • Mar 2011

Check new Christmas thread.

Comment

• sneaky one
                                Chieftain
                                • Mar 2011

I have to restart this every59 days. maybe BFT could remind me- ha!

Merry Christmas to all of us in advance. enjoy the holidays, yet, stay safe!

Comment

Working...
                                X