130 Berger
    107 SMK-MC
    123 SMK
    100 BT
    120 BT
    130 AB
    123 NCC
    140 NCC

Might have more, but reasonably sure I have those listed above.
    Drifter

Comment

• Drifter, if you check the spreadsheet that Rickoshay made, it has a section for "LRRP has". I now have every 6.5mm bullet offered by Lapua, including ones that aren't even available yet in the Scenar L series.

I have everything on the above list, except maybe the 127gr TTSX. Not sure about the 130gr AB or 140gr NCC. I'll check the spreadsheet right now.

I have Barnes 127gr LRX if that is the same as the 127gr TTSX.

I don't appear to have the 130gr Nosler Accubond.

Looks like I need the 120gr Berger too.

Also the 140gr Nosler Custom Competition.

So it looks like I need:

100 TTSX
      120 Berger
      130 AB
      140 NCC

Thanks. I'll let you know further details via PM.
      Last edited by Guest; 08-09-2012, 11:23 AM.

Comment

• Drifter
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
        Drifter...

...looks like I need:

100 TTSX
        120 Berger
        130 AB
        140 NCC

Thanks. I'll let you know further details via PM.
        Just let me know where to send 'em.
        Drifter

Comment

• usmc1371
          Warrior
          • Aug 2011

that selection would make great grendel display for my work shop.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
            Administrator
            • Feb 2011

LR, sounds like Drifter has the missing ones, but I've also got 120 Bergers and pretty sure I've got a couple 130 Accubonds if you need samples.

John
            :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
              Drifter, if you check the spreadsheet that Rickoshay made, it has a section for "LRRP has". I now have every 6.5mm bullet offered by Lapua, including ones that aren't even available yet in the Scenar L series.
              So they are doing the L series in 6.5?

Comment

• Drifter
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2011

Apparently, there is a new triple-ogive 6.5mm 142gr bullet:

Also some offerings from Cutting Edge:

Drifter

Comment

• Originally posted by HANKA View Post
                  LR, sounds like Drifter has the missing ones, but I've also got 120 Bergers and pretty sure I've got a couple 130 Accubonds if you need samples.

John
                  I'm over several ponds right now so I can't look at everything I have, but I think I need the 130gr Accubond. Not sure about the 120 Berger, but send it anyway just in-case. Thanks!

So they are doing the L series in 6.5?
                  Yes, they are. I have 120gr Scenar-L samples to test, and they look nice. Lapua has been getting .3 MOA 8-round groups with them at 300m with different test rifles consistently. They build these bullets with a totally new manufacturing method.

Last edited by Guest; 08-17-2012, 07:31 PM.

Comment

• I received a box of Norma 130g Diamond Lines would you like a sample?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bwild97 View Post
                      I received a box of Norma 130g Diamond Lines would you like a sample?
                      I was actually thinking about sending some of the Scenar-L's to you, since you have way more data on what will make a 120gr BTHP group well from a 24" pipe, even though I have promised to test them in my .260 Rem as well. I hope I have enough for both!

Yeah, is the 130gr Norma Diamond new? Oh wait, it looks like a GT that is moly-coated, right? I'm interested to see what you can do with those out of your 24". The PF 123gr Moly Scenars run at 24" velocities from my 16", and that's a factory load that doesn't show pressure signs, and gave me crazy low ES, like benchrest dream ES.

Sure, send me a Diamond Line. I can at least include it in one of the photos.

Comment

• rasp65
                        Warrior
                        • Mar 2011

LRRPF52 I have Speer 87 HP & SP, Norma 77 SP, Speer 100 HP & Sierra 160 SMP. PM me and I will send them to you.

Comment

• LRRPF52,
                          shipment was just confirmed to me in which i have some of the 130gr acubond. , when they get here I would be willing to part with a few for the cause ... let me know what to do...

regards

Comment

• Northwind,

Thanks for the offer. I think we're good, so you won't have to spend $20 to send me a simple bullet. I think Hanka, (the site administrator), is going to send me a 130gr AB.

rasp65, will do.

Comment

• [QUOTE=LRRPF52;39490]

Yes, they are. I have 120gr Scenar-L samples to test, and they look nice. Lapua has been getting .3 MOA 8-round groups with them at 300m with different test rifles consistently. They build these bullets with a totally new manufacturing method.

[QUOTE]

How about 123's in the Laupa L? Or did they just go with 120?

Comment

• They just went with the 120gr. It also has a more tangential ogive than a 123gr Scenar, kinda like a 120gr SMK, but it is long.

Comment

Working...
                                X