• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sputnik
    Warrior
    • May 2013

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
    We could organize a group buy for a 20 MOA 1-piece base for this, but we would need to have some testing done to show that it doesn't interfere with ejection, and matches perfectly to the OD of the receiver, with correctly spaced holes that are drilled and tapped to spec.
    +1 Something to keep in mind since they begin to arrive in June. A prototype gets developed with the above considerations addressed. adamjp's friend has a "leg up" since he has developed rails for other mini actions. Wouldn't it be nice if LSI would get on board?

Comment

• Sputnik
      Warrior
      • May 2013

I received my LSI 2016 catalogue in the mail yesterday

Comment

• VASCAR2
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

I really need a 20 MOA mount for a Howa Mini action 6.5 Grendel because I want to shoot it a long range. I'd be up for a group buy.

Comment

• Sputnik
          Warrior
          • May 2013

Me too. Adamjp is checking with his friend that makes a 20 MOA rail to see if he will make 10-15 for us who speak up and commit to a buy. I am thinking he has a Mini of another caliber that he uses as a template for measuring the holes, ejection portal, etc. and that it satisfies all the important compatibility "nuts and bolts" questions that need to be asked by somebody smarter than me. Hopefully he will include a price, maybe a picture? Then a single POC in the USA to receive and resend the item, perhaps? Excitement mounting and it is still January!

Comment

• tpk
            Bloodstained
            • Sep 2014

Will replacement stocks be available?

Comment

• biodsl
              Chieftain
              • Aug 2011

The Mulitcam stock looks sweet with the FDE Cerakote. I don't see this as an option in the Legacy catalog for the mini-action, though.

Attached Files
              Paul Peloquin

Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?

Comment

• am4966
                Chieftain
                • Jul 2014

I have a good friend who's a FFL, let me talk with him to see if he'd be willing to do a group buy for us. If so I'll get the numbers worked out and see if everyone is happy with the price. So give me a couple of days to talk with him.
                12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
                Surge - Rugged Suppressor
                Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

• Sputnik
                  Warrior
                  • May 2013

Originally posted by tpk View Post
                  Will replacement stocks be available?
                  If my memory serves me correctly, I believe, Matt said they (LSI)are the only ones that have stocks for the Mini.

Comment

• Matt @ LSI
                    Warrior
                    • Nov 2015

hey everyone,

just got home from shot show. what a crazy week.
                    the 6.5 grendel mini was a huge hit and got a ton of attention. there were even a few from the board that came and said hi at the booth. one thing i can tell you is, if you are thinking about ordering one you better do so now. the first shipment is already almost spoken for. we only get in a few hundred of these at a time. PLACE YOUR ORDERS NOW!

yes, we are the only ones who make the stocks for these but after a few conversations we had with a few different stock manufacturers this will change soon. there will be aftermarket options available but i do not know when.

Comment

• Matt @ LSI
                      Warrior
                      • Nov 2015

Originally posted by Sputnik View Post
                      Me too. Adamjp is checking with his friend that makes a 20 MOA rail to see if he will make 10-15 for us who speak up and commit to a buy. I am thinking he has a Mini of another caliber that he uses as a template for measuring the holes, ejection portal, etc. and that it satisfies all the important compatibility "nuts and bolts" questions that need to be asked by somebody smarter than me. Hopefully he will include a price, maybe a picture? Then a single POC in the USA to receive and resend the item, perhaps? Excitement mounting and it is still January!
                      keep me posted on this, wed be interested in seeing the 0 moa and 20 moa version. please email me with details. mhornback@legacysports.com

Comment

• Drift
                        Warrior
                        • Nov 2014

Does anyone have any experience with the #1 barrel vs #2 or# 6 barrels?

Comment

• Matt @ LSI
                          Warrior
                          • Nov 2015

Originally posted by biodsl View Post
                          The Mulitcam stock looks sweet with the FDE Cerakote. I don't see this as an option in the Legacy catalog for the mini-action, though.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...action-series/
                          the pictured package is a 5.5 creedmoor package. we do not have this available for the mini

Comment

• Matt @ LSI
                            Warrior
                            • Nov 2015

Originally posted by Drift View Post
                            Does anyone have any experience with the #1 barrel vs #2 or# 6 barrels?
                            i do, lots of experience with all 3. what would u like to know?

Comment

• Drift
                              Warrior
                              • Nov 2014

I, when ordering a barrel usually order a heavy sporter fluted barrel. That usually give me an accurate barrel light enough for hunting. What I want to know is 2 things. How thin/light of a barrel can I go with and still keep the first 4 round under an inch at 100 yards-from a cold barrel? And (2) how thin can I get the barrel and still have it aftermarket threaded to put a suppressor on it? . Thanks

Comment

• kmon
                                Chieftain
                                • Feb 2015

A lot depends on the rifle and specifically the barrel. Have a Ruger 77 ultra light limited in 308 that easily stays sub MOA for 20 rounds shot in under 5 minutes on an 90 degree day in Texas

As far as threading someone can correct me but most surpressors i have seen were threaded for 5/8 inch, some 9/16. If a custom barrel there can be material lef5 for threads for your surpressor. Saw one that still shot good using an adaptor for using a supressor on a thin barrel

Comment

Working...
                                X