X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rebels010
    Warrior
    • Jan 2016

I had to hurry on my lunch break today, but the chassis shot better groups. I still need to play with the all the adjustments on the chassis, but so far, I'm pleased. For the money, the boyds provarmint still shoots pretty good.

Comment

• cwlongshot
      Warrior
      • Mar 2018

Originally posted by cwlongshot View Post
      Stock Ordered!

CW
      Stock shipped!

CW

Comment

• FW Conch
        Warrior
        • Nov 2014

CW, I want this to work out well for You, and Boyd's, and all of us who want to take advantage of the Boyd's solution. I hope You don't have to do much to make it work well for You, but I know You can if needed. Sort of like tweaking our H&R's. The mini Grendel bolts are relatively new inlets, so perfection may take a little adjustment.

When drilling a stock for pillars, I start with the original hole size and go up one bit size at a time. Just a little bit of "anal" safety factor that puts less stress on a potentially fragile area.

Good Luck, and please keep us informed

Comment

• cwlongshot
          Warrior
          • Mar 2018

Originally posted by FW Conch View Post
          CW, I want this to work out well for You, and Boyd's, and all of us who want to take advantage of the Boyd's solution. I hope You don't have to do much to make it work well for You, but I know You can if needed. Sort of like tweaking our H&R's. The mini Grendel bolts are relatively new inlets, so perfection may take a little adjustment.

When drilling a stock for pillars, I start with the original hole size and go up one bit size at a time. Just a little bit of "anal" safety factor that puts less stress on a potentially fragile area.

Good Luck, and please keep us informed
          Thanks my friend.

Maybe I'll start new thread... we will see.

CW

New thread on my stock started here:

Well the stock arrived last night. Not exactly the color I expected, but its livable. Royal is color I decided on. Only problem was the front screw in front got a lil buffed/sanded. The wood is below the metal on one side. But that's being picky. The bottom metal was generously inletted, but I can bed it to be perfect. The
          Last edited by cwlongshot; 02-04-2019, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X