Warrior
    • Feb 2019

Looks like a fun project! Nice work!

Comment

• biodsl
      Chieftain
      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Sticks View Post
      Thank you for updating this thread. A member over on Snipers Hide was wondering if anyone has done this (SA bolt action typically for larger caliber) with the Grendel. I have yet to do up my MPA Comp. I need to bore a bolt for the case, and get a barrel cut.
      Here's one of my favorites; a Grendel built on a Savage Scout donor chambered in 7.62x39. Same SA as the 308 family of cartridges.

Well...my Pac Nor Grendel barrel is finally in! Unfortunately, I won't be able to start the breakdown until I get back from a business trip. Attached photos of the before breakdown...Savage 10 FCM "Scout" rifle in 7.62x39 with the Pac-Nor Grendel "match" barrel in the raw. Interestingly, the AA 115
      Paul Peloquin

Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?

Comment

• Second
        Warrior
        • Oct 2017

A little update.

I did a post previous where I put lead-pellets inside the KRG Bravo to add weight.
        It have worked wry well and no moving what so ever on any if the places.

Now I have removed all of them I it also worked extremely well!
        All released from the stock without any problems but with a very tight and snug fit.
        So if I want and need to add weight to the stock again, I can very easily do so.

Here are the parts after removal:
        KRG Bravo bly-1.jpg
        KRG Bravo bly-2.jpg

To remove some of them, I drilled a small hole and screwed in a wooden screw and then just pulled them out.
        The one on the underside of the forend I needed to use a hammer and tap it out. But that worked also very well.

Comment

• hill37
          Warrior
          • Apr 2017

A little off topic but I wonder if the new Remington management would consider making a Model 7 factory Grendel/ 6mmArc.

Comment

• Old Bob
            Warrior
            • Oct 2019

Originally posted by hill37 View Post
            A little off topic but I wonder if the new Remington management would consider making a Model 7 factory Grendel/ 6mmArc.
            I could dig it!
            I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.

Comment

Working...
            X