LIMITED - Lilja 10.5" / 12.5" / 14.5" / 16" Barrels (option for complete upper)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • krimet
    Unwashed
    • May 2019

Originally posted by Wargrendeleagle View Post
    Patience y'all! Haha I'm pretty sure rebby will update as soon as he has things in hand. I'm sure he's as ready as we are to get this going
    Agreed. I imagine it's gotta be pretty exciting to get a giant shipment of custom Lilja barrels. On the flip side, I keep looking at that box of parts for this new build. Just.. need.. one... more.. piece...

Comment

• Wargrendeleagle
      Warrior
      • Sep 2018

Originally posted by krimet View Post
      Agreed. I imagine it's gotta be pretty exciting to get a giant shipment of custom Lilja barrels. On the flip side, I keep looking at that box of parts for this new build. Just.. need.. one... more.. piece...
      Oh yeah I'm in the same boat ha. Got everything ready to go and cerakoted even.

Comment

• CJ12
        Bloodstained
        • Feb 2019

All I need to figure out is what scope to run, planning on the 3-15 pst gen 2 then what muzzle device to match whatever suppressor I want to run

Comment

• rebby
          Warrior
          • Mar 2017

I have great news everyone.... The barrels have arrived!!! As I mentioned before, I'm going to do my best to get these turned over as quickly as possible. I'll be starting at the top of the purchase list today and the first ones will go out as early as tomorrow morning. There are a LOT of barrels to go through but I should be able to get them all shipped no later than early next week. Barrels will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail so everyone who ordered a bare barrel (without cerakote) should have these in hand sometime next week.

Barrels that need to be coated will be dropped off tomorrow so if you want to get on that last minute, please let me know as soon as possible.

I'll be starting complete upper builds as soon as I can as well and am aiming to have those shipped by late next week. This may slip a few days depending on how quickly test firing is completed.

I was able to snag a few extra 10.5", 12.5", and 14.5" barrels as well so there are a few of each available.

Thanks again everyone!!!

Comment

• Bayouhunter1960
            Bloodstained
            • Jan 2019

Thanks Rebby looking forward to starting the 16? build. Shoot me a tracking number when you ship please so I can keep a lookout for the barrel. Thanks again

Comment

• Adam Lilja
              Warrior
              • Dec 2013

They turned out pretty nice. Have fun guys. I really enjoy turning these short barrels

Comment

• A5BLASTER
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Adam Lilja View Post
                They turned out pretty nice. Have fun guys. I really enjoy turning these short barrels
                Awesome to hear. Maybe they will end up as a off the shelf product from yall?

Comment

• krimet
                  Unwashed
                  • May 2019

We need to parlay this thread into a build pic thread.

Comment

• Shiftyk5
                    Bloodstained
                    • Jun 2019

Agreed

Comment

• rebby
                      Warrior
                      • Mar 2017

Sounds like a plan to me! I'll do my best to help you guys make that happen by the end of the week. I have a very large pile of boxed/taped/weighed boxes on my workbench right now. As soon as the kids are off to bed, I'm heading back to the shop to start printing postage. I'd LOVE to drop them all off at USPS tomorrow morning.

I will do my best to send each of you tracking numbers but am going to place priority on printing postage. As soon as they're all in the hands of USPS, I'll start sending tracking numbers. Thanks for your patience as I work though this.

Comment

• snarkscarbine
                        Bloodstained
                        • Jan 2019

Originally posted by rebby View Post
                        Sounds like a plan to me! I'll do my best to help you guys make that happen by the end of the week. I have a very large pile of boxed/taped/weighed boxes on my workbench right now. As soon as the kids are off to bed, I'm heading back to the shop to start printing postage. I'd LOVE to drop them all off at USPS tomorrow morning.

I will do my best to send each of you tracking numbers but am going to place priority on printing postage. As soon as they're all in the hands of USPS, I'll start sending tracking numbers. Thanks for your patience as I work though this.
                        Thanks for YOUR patience as WE work through this. Everybody is antsy haha.

Comment

• rebby
                          Warrior
                          • Mar 2017

Originally posted by snarkscarbine View Post
                          Thanks for YOUR patience as WE work through this. Everybody is antsy haha.
                          I know exactly how everyone feels! I can’t wait to get mine done either! Alas, work to be done first...

Good news, the vast majority of the barrels will ship first thing tomorrow morning. There are a few that will ship later this week for one reason or another (upon request of the buyers), I’ll be in touch via PM with those of you tomorrow to iron out the details for final shipment.

I was able to get the complete uppers mocked up earlier tonight without any issues. These will be finished by tomorrow afternoon and ready to start test firing by Wednesday. I likely won’t get an opportunity to shoot them until Thursday or Friday though. If all goes well, I could have these shipped by as early as Saturday. Keep your fingers crossed.

Comment

• PatriotUnknown
                            Bloodstained
                            • Apr 2019

Due here Thursday! Thanks Rebby

Comment

• mdmfxstsb
                              Unwashed
                              • Aug 2017

My 16" barrel and bolt arrived today. Thanks for the prompt service Curt!

Comment

• krimet
                                Unwashed
                                • May 2019

Staring-Out-The-Window-spillwords.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X