LIMITED - Lilja 10.5" / 12.5" / 14.5" / 16" Barrels (option for complete upper)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rebby
    Warrior
    • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Shiftyk5 View Post
    Requesting payment info
    Payment details sent. Still have a few of each length available.

Comment

• Jakal
      Warrior
      • May 2014

Got any 16 inch barrels left?
      ""Come taste my Shillelagh you goat-eatin bastard!""

Comment

• rebby
        Warrior
        • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Jakal View Post
        Got any 16 inch barrels left?
        A few, shoot me an IM and I'll get you on the list.

Comment

• keystone183
          Warrior
          • Mar 2013

Rebby, sent you a PM, interested in a 12.5". Thanks!

Comment

• CJ12
            Bloodstained
            • Feb 2019

Any idea on a time frame for us complete upper guys?

Comment

• rebby
              Warrior
              • Mar 2017

Quick update: Last time I spoke with Lilja they were running behind on these due to the overall size of the order. We ordered triple the barrels of what they expected. They were about 1-1.5 weeks behind a couple of weeks ago. I expect that number to be in the 3 week neighborhood by now but the last thing any of us want them to do is rush through the lapping process. I have a brief call scheduled with Carson later today to get a more exact estimate and will update the thread late this evening with what I find out. Thank you to everybody for your support and patience on this, it appears that we've become a victim of our own success this time around as far as keeping on schedule is concerned so future orders will have limited numbers.

I do have a few barrels in each length still remaining but the numbers are getting really tight. If you're interested in getting in on this batch, please reach out to me sooner rather than later.

Comment

• Shiftyk5
                Bloodstained
                • Jun 2019

So we are looking around the end of July for these ?

Comment

• mdmfxstsb
                  Unwashed
                  • Aug 2017

I'm interested in a 16" barrel and a bolt if they are still available. I tried to send a PM but I'm not sure it went through.

Comment

• tgad2
                    Unwashed
                    • Jan 2019

Rebby,
                    Please clear your PM box. Tried to send you an important msg but was unable. Thanks.

Comment

• rebby
                      Warrior
                      • Mar 2017

Originally posted by tgad2 View Post
                      Rebby,
                      Please clear your PM box. Tried to send you an important msg but was unable. Thanks.
                      Thanks for the heads up. That explains a lot.

I'm down to my VERY LAST 16" barrel. Quite a few inquiries for it but no replies yet, I bet you just pointed out the reason why. Sorry about that. The last 16" will to the first to respond, I'll go clear my box now.

I have 3-4 of the other lengths still remaining.

Comment

• rebby
                        Warrior
                        • Mar 2017

UPDATE: I've been in touch with Lilja on a daily basis this week and things are progressing slightly better than expected. I estimated that we'd be looking at early August for a shipping date last week and that still appears to be true but is trending towards earlier. At this point, Lilja would rather underpromise and overdeliver. I totally understand their stance on this since, quite honestly, we shocked them with the total quantity of barrels (remember, these are hand lapped and made 1 at a time). They finished lapping them yesterday morning and are moved into final length cuts and profiling in the afternoon. Things are progressing quite nicely, it's just taking more time due to the volume (a good problem really but one that we'll avoid in the future).

Speaking of "in the future"... What options are people interested in seeing in future buys? Carson and I have already discussed limiting the order sizes to speed up the process and, as long as we can get the orders, we can have literally anything that we want made. We added a 16" barrel at the last minute and that's been pretty popular so I can see going with a few longer options next time around. I've had a few requests for something in the ultra lightweight category too (10.5" w/major fluting). Any initial thoughts on this? Obviously were a bit out before we'd get started on this but it won't hurt to get ideas sooner rather than later. Thanks everybody!!!

Comment

• A5BLASTER
                          Chieftain
                          • Mar 2015

Originally posted by rebby View Post
                          UPDATE: I've been in touch with Lilja on a daily basis this week and things are progressing slightly better than expected. I estimated that we'd be looking at early August for a shipping date last week and that still appears to be true but is trending towards earlier. At this point, Lilja would rather underpromise and overdeliver. I totally understand their stance on this since, quite honestly, we shocked them with the total quantity of barrels (remember, these are hand lapped and made 1 at a time). They finished lapping them yesterday morning and are moved into final length cuts and profiling in the afternoon. Things are progressing quite nicely, it's just taking more time due to the volume (a good problem really but one that we'll avoid in the future).

Speaking of "in the future"... What options are people interested in seeing in future buys? Carson and I have already discussed limiting the order sizes to speed up the process and, as long as we can get the orders, we can have literally anything that we want made. We added a 16" barrel at the last minute and that's been pretty popular so I can see going with a few longer options next time around. I've had a few requests for something in the ultra lightweight category too (10.5" w/major fluting). Any initial thoughts on this? Obviously were a bit out before we'd get started on this but it won't hurt to get ideas sooner rather than later. Thanks everybody!!!
                          .625 gas block profile, super slim barrel profile (not fluted), tigther twist and 6 groove rifling.

Thats what I want in a light weight, compact buck brush deer and hog slayer.

Comment

• AwesomeJenkins
                            Unwashed
                            • Jun 2019

Definitely interested in a 16” with bolt. Can pay as soon as payment details are received.

Comment

• rebby
                              Warrior
                              • Mar 2017

Updated totals of remaining stock;

10.5" - 5
                              12.5" - 2
                              14.5" - 2
                              16" - 0

Let's get a few of those 10.5" barrels moved.

Comment

• PatriotUnknown
                                Bloodstained
                                • Apr 2019

August! Can’t wait. So much awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X