Lilja 10.5" / 12.5" / 16" Barrels (option for complete upper, round 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DCC83501
    Bloodstained
    • Jun 2019

Have one on order for a build I'm doing for a friend. really looking forward to it. I have a couple Lilja barrels already and both are lasers.

Comment

• rebby
      Warrior
      • Mar 2017

The current batch is shipping to me from Lilja TODAY! As usual, I'll get these turned over as quickly as possible. Keep an eye on your email for tracking information.

Comment

• DCC83501
        Bloodstained
        • Jun 2019

now that is great news!!!!

Comment

• SeaVeyor
          Unwashed
          • Mar 2015

Going to be a bunch of happy members soon.

Comment

• rebby
            Warrior
            • Mar 2017

Originally posted by SeaVeyor View Post
            Going to be a bunch of happy members soon.
            I sure hope so. I have a whole stack of invoices printed off and boxes ready to go. Have a few complete upper builds with this batch (as usual). This time a couple of the guys came up with some great combos that I'm really looking forward to getting built. I should even have a few extras so our goal of having these "in-stock" might even last a few weeks! Time will tell.

Comment

• rabiddawg
              Chieftain
              • Feb 2013

Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...2-Yd-Whitetail

Comment

• rebby
                Warrior
                • Mar 2017

Just barrels for the most part. Although, we do have adequate stock of other parts to have complete uppers ready to go as well (depending on what you want for a hand guard).

Comment

• Cajun.Navy
                  Unwashed
                  • Apr 2020

Great news. I'm getting excited to get this hotrod in the field. That muzzle break has a cool look to it.
                  Originally posted by rebby View Post
                  The current batch is shipping to me from Lilja TODAY! As usual, I'll get these turned over as quickly as possible. Keep an eye on your email for tracking information.

Comment

• rebby
                    Warrior
                    • Mar 2017

Quick update on these... I got the barrels/bolts from Lilja late this afternoon. Bolts are matched to their respective barrels. Everything that is not going off for refinishing and/or being assembled prior to delivery is boxed up, measured, weighed, and ready for postage. I'll get these posted tomorrow morning and dropped off for shipment over the lunch hour.

Thanks again to everybody for their support and patience. This has been another long wait and I know how anxious you've all been to get these in hand. I haven't done a final count yet but I should have a few left over and available for immediate delivery (I always order a few extras).

Keep an eye on your email and/or be sure to check our website for tracking information in the next day or two.

Comment

• DCC83501
                      Bloodstained
                      • Jun 2019

I received a wonderful email notification today!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• SeaVeyor
                        Unwashed
                        • Mar 2015

Keep an eye on your email and/or be sure to check our website for tracking information in the next day or two.

Got my tracking # today, thanks Rebby.

Comment

• SeaVeyor
                          Unwashed
                          • Mar 2015

Got mine today, built and will begin the factory break-in procedure tomorrow.
                          Will do a build thread when I get it dialed in. Maybe other Lilja owners will add content.

Comment

• rebby
                            Warrior
                            • Mar 2017

It appears that the vast majority of these have been delivered. A few stragglers out there but not too many. I managed to order enough that I even have a few left in stock and ready to ship!

Comment

• DukeGordon
                              Unwashed
                              • Dec 2017

Well...this is just great. Mine seems to have been picked up by a porch pirate looking through my security camera footage to see if I can find out more.

Comment

• DukeGordon
                                Unwashed
                                • Dec 2017

Originally posted by DukeGordon View Post
                                Well...this is just great. Mine seems to have been picked up by a porch pirate looking through my security camera footage to see if I can find out more.
                                Just as an update for everyone, I spoke with Curt (rebby) and he asked me to post letting you guys know that he will be somewhat difficult to reach for the next week or two. His 11 year old son has been on the organ donation list for over a year, and they just received word that there is a match for a kidney donation becoming available. He will be out of town and surgery may happen as soon as tonight.

As far as less important matters go, my barrel and bolt were definitely stolen off my front porch. It got delivered two days earlier than expected on Saturday(normally a great surprise) but I was out of town for the weekend and didn't realize it was delivered. Someone swiped it at 4am. I've got footage of his car and the theft, but it's just too dark to make out the license plate or a face.

Comment

Working...
                                X