X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grendelseeker
    Bloodstained
    • Jul 2016

Does anyone here donate to Firearms Policy Coalition or any of the other 2nd Amendment legal protection groups? I get a lot of emails from them, with forms to contact our elected officials, but I have no idea of what percentage of a donation actually goes to the cause vs. pocketed by founders/spent on their ad campaigns.

I know the NRA, and I know they will spend funds appropriately. They're not in it for the money, for sure. So that's where I send my donations. Ooops, I guess according to Hillary, I'm guilty of supporting a "terrorist organization".

Comment

• TomSawyerNW
      Warrior
      • Nov 2015

I was reading that the DNC was given 40% more TV viewing time that was the RNC, and that some TV networks are now making efforts to reduce time given to Trump.

The recent DNC emails that were made public showed clearly that some 'news' organizations sent draft articles to the DNC before publishing.

We are at war in this country but most of us don't realize it, and won't until it's too late.

The fix is in but it doesn't mean we can't go down fighting.
      If the Democrats had been in power when this country was founded, we'd be the British.

Comment

• oldbarnowl
        Bloodstained
        • Mar 2015

I give to the Second Amendment foundation. http://www.saf.org.
        they win in courts for us.

Comment

• dammitman
          Warrior
          • Dec 2012

there are so many great deals on parts, components for handloading and really anything one could want for the shooting hobby going on right now its fantastic. there is no reason at all to be caught without a year from now one way or another.

Comment

• Grendelseeker
            Bloodstained
            • Jul 2016

None of us want to become criminals because of new laws. Gentlepoeple, keep your eyes on California. I no longer live there, but I am continuing to donate to calguns who is doing the legislative fight along of course with the NRA. Check out calguns.net for more info, but they are a straight up org, not a money scooping fraud who uses the money to buy expensive cars and stuff. They are helping organize local grass roots chapters of the NRA, and spending significant money on the legislative fight. I'm afraid California sets the mold for other states. So it's important everything gets challenged there first.

Gavin Newsome's ammo purchase background checks & per purchase tax is an example of how determined they are to shut shooting sports down. We need to find angles to work against their arguments like they already do when they want to do loony stuff. So, why not attack the tax as a burden on low income people and especially minorities. Yeah, like "Gavin Newsome is a racist! He wants to keep blacks and hispanics from guns by taxing them out of the market!" This is what those lobbies do when they don't want to conform to insurance and other laws we must all adhere to, so let's flip it around on them for once! (A few examples, for air quality in L.A., they banned gas powered leaf blowers. That is until the Latino lobby said it was racist since it made gardeners' jobs harder and most of the gardeners now a days are Latino! So they reversed it, or in some locals simply won't enforce it. Another was the CHP policy of towing uninsured cars broken down on the highway driven by unlicensed drivers. Used to tow them. Now they give the person 2 to call someone who has a license and get them to come and get it because it was mostly Latinos, and they argued it was racist. Well now they've given illegal immigrants the right to get a driver's licenses, and the insurance law still stands of course.)

I want to start producing you tube videos with cats and big breasted chicks as the teaser to get people to watch, then work them into a story about why the anti-gun proposals are unfair. Never mind the 2A...we gotta run marketing campaigns that people will identify with to make them think about things. Like a girl grabs her boyfriends shotgun to defend herself against a home invasion, but is arrested because it isn't registered to her. Meanwhile the invader is smirking as she gets handcuffed and taken away for a firearms violation. Stuff like that. We gotta get the ball rolling, because Bloomberg, Hillary, the Brady Bunch and all have a steamroller headed for us!

Comment

• Grendelseeker
              Bloodstained
              • Jul 2016

We can't just sit around and complain about it amongst ourselves. We need to engage the general public and help them realize personal liberties are at stake. Let them realize for example, that alcohol kills more people and disrupts more lives than guns, and maybe that's next on the list after firearms!

Comment

• Texas
                Chieftain
                • Jun 2016

We have a number of what I will call "patriarchs" in the northern counties of Texas and we are working with our Sheriffs to prepare for any eventuality. We have been in discussions with the 5 in immediate surrounding areas, and we know where they stand.

Comment

• dammitman
                  Warrior
                  • Dec 2012

grendelseeker, you are right on target with those ideas. it is sad but true that it takes that to get thru to the people of this country. i do like the idea of the videos.

Comment

• dammitman
                    Warrior
                    • Dec 2012

OK,,,,,is everyone ready? we are getting down to the wire,,,,,,i need a few more pounds of reloading supplies but i think i got all else needed. what about you? actually found winchester silvertips on CLEARANCE and wallyworld for several calibers as of late. always clean them out on that kind of deal. 9 dollars a box,,,duh
                    Last edited by dammitman; 09-10-2016, 11:41 PM.

Comment

• dammitman
                      Warrior
                      • Dec 2012

no really, we are getting closer to that wire. TREMENDOUS sales have been happening on components for ammunition as of late. prepare yourselves as its looking poorly for trump.

Comment

• dammitman
                        Warrior
                        • Dec 2012

well, after this last reveal for trump, tonights debate is gonna be real interesting. i am glad i havent let up on obtaining as much as i can of what i feel is gonna get real hard to find in a few weeks. this election season has been a real up and down event, but i still am afraid that it may be just too much for trump to beat her, he is too busy explaining away his statements.

Comment

• hoghunter57
                          Unwashed
                          • Jan 2016

IMO...Clinton II will be the real change in the gun culture as She has stated. B. Hussain couldn't get done what he wanted. I agree that a Pres. is just not going to move into the Whitehouse and take away the guns. What She is in position to do is to appoint justices to change the meaning of the second amendment. It won't go away it just won't mean what it was meant to stand for. It was written by Genius Men to protect us all from an over powering government after their experience fleeing England. As a look back at how culture has has changed look at pre the NFA 1968. Nobody knew what a background check was. Western Auto an auto parts store, and Sears and Roebuck both sold guns and ammo. And Sears delivered to your house via the US Mail. These are facts that a 25-40 year old voter has no knowledge of. This is the change a Gun Culture like I am speaking of. Also you can bet there will be no "Ten Year Sunset Clause" on the Clinton Assault Weapons Ban She will reinstate in her first days. So as said earlier the courts will be the real deal and the pain will be slow and keep coming. So Pray, Vote, and Buy a little more Ammo each week.

Comment

• davidj
                            Warrior
                            • Sep 2014

Originally posted by hoghunter57 View Post
                            IMO...Clinton II will be the real change in the gun culture as She has stated. B. Hussain couldn't get done what he wanted. I agree that a Pres. is just not going to move into the Whitehouse and take away the guns. What She is in position to do is to appoint justices to change the meaning of the second amendment. It won't go away it just won't mean what it was meant to stand for. It was written by Genius Men to protect us all from an over powering government after their experience fleeing England. As a look back at how culture has has changed look at pre the NFA 1968. Nobody knew what a background check was. Western Auto an auto parts store, and Sears and Roebuck both sold guns and ammo. And Sears delivered to your house via the US Mail. These are facts that a 25-40 year old voter has no knowledge of. This is the change a Gun Culture like I am speaking of. Also you can bet there will be no "Ten Year Sunset Clause" on the Clinton Assault Weapons Ban She will reinstate in her first days. So as said earlier the courts will be the real deal and the pain will be slow and keep coming. So Pray, Vote, and Buy a little more Ammo each week.
                            The Clinton Assault Weapons Ban was passed by Congress. She cannot just reinstate it (not until the Dems take over both houses).
                            Never walk away from home ahead of your axe and sword. You can't feel a battle in your bones or foresee a fight. -The Havamal

Comment

• JASmith
                              Chieftain
                              • Sep 2014

...but the power of the unbridled fiat (oops I mean "executive order") to harass, intimidate and hurt, has been demonstrated.

Further, the lower courts have been packed with liberals as would be the Supreme court. That means that court challenges to the fiats will be far less likely to succeed, giving them the force of law unless a 2/3 majority of congress counteracts them.
                              Last edited by JASmith; 10-12-2016, 12:52 PM.
                              shootersnotes.com

"To those who have fought and almost died for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
                              -- Author Unknown

"If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished!" -- Milton Berle

Comment

• sneaky one
                                Chieftain
                                • Mar 2011

It means - you unfortunately know how you need to vote,,, sad face------- Lil Stewie said it best, I hate that B..

Yet, I like self defense... and hunting with a semi auto - safe for all of us that own one--- rifle. Egads!

Tough year, tough choices, well kinda.... Vote with your safety in your first mindset. Weapons too. It's not cool, for this go- around.
                                Last edited by sneaky one; 10-12-2016, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X