• Kilco
    Chieftain
    • Jan 2016

The best is yet to come! Been awile since we could take a deep breathe

Comment

• Texas
      Chieftain
      • Jun 2016

Was talking with a friend today and he asked me if I needed any primers. Seems he has 75,000 ;-)

Comment

• Boondoggle
        Bloodstained
        • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Texas View Post
        Was talking with a friend today and he asked me if I needed any primers. Seems he has 75,000 ;-)
        If he has any FGMM large rifle I'd be happy to help him clear his shelves.

Comment

• Flyguy11
          Warrior
          • Nov 2015

Guess the polls were wrong. Glad I voted!

Comment

• Drift
            Warrior
            • Nov 2014

Now I gotta figure out what to dig up, what to leave in the ground...Maybe I'll just to leave everything where it is and start a new collection.

Comment

• JASmith
              Chieftain
              • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Drift View Post
              ...Maybe I'll just to leave everything where it is and start a new collection.
              Probably a wise move...
              shootersnotes.com

"To those who have fought and almost died for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
              -- Author Unknown

"If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished!" -- Milton Berle

Comment

• Retro
                Warrior
                • Jul 2016

Yep, We have that is Washington. The good voters from Seattle made sure of that. Of course, it hasn't changed a thing so far. I don't know of any police that are willing to enforce a law that they don't agree with

Comment

• LRRPF52
                  Super Moderator
                  • Sep 2014

NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• LRRPF52
                    Super Moderator
                    • Sep 2014

NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• 204 AR
                      Warrior
                      • Sep 2015

Have you been spying on me lol?

Comment

• Drift
                        Warrior
                        • Nov 2014

Retro, when you say local police may not enforce laws they dont agree with I gotta respectfully disagree. When ATF came by my house (made my wife cry) to ask me some questions they brought local law enforcement with them. (twas a total waste of law enforcement officers time-but that didn't change anything.)

Comment

• Retro
                          Warrior
                          • Jul 2016

Drift.....OK you have me there. I just don't believe that they will pursue a gun confiscation without higher level law enforcement directing their actions. The local police that I know have openly said that they would refuse to try to do a door to door removal of firearms. My son is in law enforcement, a good friend is a local detective and they both agree that they know of none of the co-workers that would attempt to enforce something as draconian as this. You don't have to say but i wonder what you did to get their attention. I'm sure it didn't take much but it must have been something. Sometimes I think that the worst idea that I have is belonging to social media firearms sites. I do belong though as this is where I get so much good and safe information.

Comment

• stanc
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Retro View Post
                            Drift.....OK you have me there. I just don't believe that they will pursue a gun confiscation without higher level law enforcement directing their actions. The local police that I know have openly said that they would refuse to try to do a door to door removal of firearms. My son is in law enforcement, a good friend is a local detective and they both agree that they know of none of the co-workers that would attempt to enforce something as draconian as this.
                            It's easy for them to say that now, when it's only a hypothetical. What they would actually do if it ever were to become reality, is another matter. How many times have cops refused to enforce current gun laws, even though such laws violate the "shall not be infringed" part of the Second Amendment? I've never heard of any. Have you?

Comment

• 1075 tech
                              Warrior
                              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by stanc View Post
                              It's easy for them to say that now, when it's only a hypothetical. What they would actually do if it ever were to become reality, is another matter. How many times have cops refused to enforce current gun laws, even though such laws violate the "shall not be infringed" part of the Second Amendment? I've never heard of any. Have you?
                              I believe it is going to come down, somewhat, to the individual LEO and his beliefs and personal convictions. There are reports of NY State Police refusing to enforce the unSAFE Act while others enforce it. Most of the charges brought against people under the unSAFE Act are secondary, add on charges after an arrest for something else.

As for the President-elect, and any policies or laws that may or may not come forth, I will continue to remain cautiously optimistic.

Comment

• JASmith
                                Chieftain
                                • Sep 2014

Don't forget that events like the hurricane that devastated New Orleans gave at least some officers license to confiscate any firearm they found.

It is all too easy to make an unconstitutional act seem logical and necessary when the proper ground work is laid.

Remain vigilant, communicate with your elected officials, and continue to donate to your favorite gun rights and constitutional protection organizations.
                                shootersnotes.com

"To those who have fought and almost died for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
                                -- Author Unknown

"If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished!" -- Milton Berle

Comment

Working...
                                X