• Show
Clear All
  • biodsl
    Chieftain
    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by kmon View Post
    Does news like this scare anyone else?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...mayhem-n677636
    What scares me is the counter effort "is being coordinated by the White House...."
    Paul Peloquin

Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?

Comment

• LR1955
      Super Moderator
      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by kmon View Post
      Does news like this scare anyone else?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...mayhem-n677636
      KM:

NBC News. Their credibility as a neutral source of news is zero and has been for decades. They always have an leftist agenda and always support anything and anyone who is a radical leftist.

Best thing to do is read their stuff understanding that they (news) has a radical left agenda and go to other sources to try and determine the degree of honesty and truth in the story.

In this case, they (media) are probably doing two things. First is to attempt to undermine Trump with the falsehood that he is in cahoots with Putin. They think that such falsehoods will convince undecided voters to vote for their candidate, Clinton. Second is to prepare the battlefield for a Trump victory by casting doubt on the honesty of the election based on the notion that Russia will interfere.

I am sure the election will be a prime target for hackers because they know that Obama won't do a thing to punish them or the countries who are sponsoring them. I am also sure that NBC will insinuate that Trump or one of Trump's aids was behind any and all problems with the election.

I have kept this thread open because so far there is no reason to close it.

LR55

Comment

• TomSawyerNW
        Warrior
        • Nov 2015

Several weeks ago, it was reported, and the WH acknowledged later, that they spend $500 MILLION PER YEAR for PR firms to 'get their message across' to the public. You can bet Huffington Press, NBC, Good Morning America, NY Times, and a slew of others are on the payroll in some manner. I agree with LR55 on the points made above. This administration's corruption, along with the media being at his doorstep to protect his useless ass is unprecedented.
        If the Democrats had been in power when this country was founded, we'd be the British.

Comment

• oldbarnowl
          Bloodstained
          • Mar 2015

They are looking for ways to backpedal , if Clinton loses, to blame the loss on outsiders (Russians) and have excuses to do recounts and stall the loss. If there are recounts, they get a second chance at stealing votes.

Comment

• LRRPF52
            Super Moderator
            • Sep 2014

I read Hillary's campaign internal strategy documents leaked through the Podesta emails. It's a totally different strategy than used in any prior Presidential election.

Basically, they say to ignore appealing to voters, and focus on tens of thousands of computer modelings done for them by google, facebook, and apple in an experimental algorithm program designed specifically for elections. There is coordination with Benenson Strategy Group, who refer to their own sampling that does not use normal "skewing" or "narrative screens" that are for public consumption after being issued to the presstitutes for distribution on the controlled media surrogates.

What they aimed to do is identify and isolate the delegates for the Democrat Primary, influencing them to pledge for Hillary, without a normal campaign event approach.

Same thing for the General, but now focus on electors. They also looked at ways to influence public opinion to turn electors, by targeting their districts with specific marketing techniques, driven by the software modeling, scratching out every fraction of a % that shows positive loop feedback with the marketing efforts.

Eric Schmidt from google said before the campaign even started, that he has $1.5 billion allocated to make it all work from his end, and can get more from mega donors. They incorporated algorithms into all the major relevancy-based search engines so that negative searches for Hillary won't automatically populate the search bar, and positive articles would come up for her, while casting negative results for Sanders, and then Trump.

The Benenson Strategy Group internal polling shows weaknesses in key States they thought they could rely on to stay in Dem control, States like Michigan & Pennsylvania.

George Soros, (the Hungarian turncoat Jew who helped Nazi's arrest and confiscate fellow Jews in Hungary in World War II) turned international financier and proponent of a global open borders society, has openly stated that Donald Trump will have a record-setting popular vote win, but that they have rigged the system with the Electoral College to favor Hillary. In his words, "paid political announcements will have a big role, but the popular vote will be a huge landslide....but Hillary Clinton is a done deal, and the most qualified."

FF to 1:50
            NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• newb
              Warrior
              • Feb 2015

public opinion and "engineering consent".

Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.....

Comment

• oldbarnowl
                Bloodstained
                • Mar 2015

We win... Maine's mandatory background check for selling or lending a firearm went down to defeat...this would be a crime to even hand someone a firearm in your home...
                Last edited by oldbarnowl; 11-09-2016, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• JASmith
                  Chieftain
                  • Sep 2014

We all breathe big sighs of relief with the Trump / Pence victory!!!

Wife and I are going to church later this morning to give prayers of thanks, protection and support.

Nonetheless, we need to remain vigilant. Healing the wounds and divisions will mean lots of compromise on otherwise strongly held ideals. That compromise poses a threat to our rights.
                  shootersnotes.com

"To those who have fought and almost died for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
                  -- Author Unknown

"If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished!" -- Milton Berle

Comment

• montana
                    Chieftain
                    • Jun 2011

Originally posted by JASmith View Post
                    We all breathe big sighs of relief with the Trump / Pence victory!!!

Wife and I are going to church later this morning to give prayers of thanks, protection and support.

Nonetheless, we need to remain vigilant. Healing the wounds and divisions will mean lots of compromise on otherwise strongly held ideals. That compromise poses a threat to our rights.
                    That was a close one. Politics put aside, the Supreme court nomination and possible 3 more could have stacked the court against the second amendment for many decades. Giving thanks and being vigilant is good advice.

Comment

• jonny rotton
                      Warrior
                      • Dec 2015

my prayers were answered

Comment

• rabiddawg
                        Chieftain
                        • Feb 2013

Whew, we dodged a bullet.

Also, those of you that bought just in case. I'm always looking for a deal
                        Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...2-Yd-Whitetail

Comment

• Boondoggle
                          Bloodstained
                          • Mar 2016

Originally posted by rabiddawg View Post
                          Whew, we dodged a bullet.

Also, those of you that bought just in case. I'm always looking for a deal
                          I'm still digging up stuff in the yard and will let you know when I have a good inventory

Comment

• rabiddawg
                            Chieftain
                            • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Boondoggle View Post
                            I'm still digging up stuff in the yard and will let you know when I have a good inventory
                            Lol.

Just ship it in the waterproof container
                            Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...2-Yd-Whitetail

Comment

• dammitman
                              Warrior
                              • Dec 2012

well, like i see stated, dodged the bullet! i see no reason that as long as i have almost enough parts to build another grendel, im gonna! lets get those last few parts comming.

Comment

• sneaky one
                                Chieftain
                                • Mar 2011

As Jasmith stated- it's not fully won yet--- a few more issues will arise. Don't panic----- it just needs to be dealt with.

Major victory otherwise !!!!! I'm going hunting with my large capacity magazine this Saturday in Northern MN. Plus, it's an AR 15.

Comment

Working...
                                X