• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Morvandium
    Bloodstained
    • Nov 2021

Originally posted by mel View Post
    however one of the atn groups im in a guy has figured out how to hack and edit the scopes firmware and u can now make ur own reticles, when i have more time after the holidays im going to get more involved with making custom firmwares and adding features into the scope that i would like for lr target shooting
    I know this is a bit old of a thread, but shots like this are awesome.

While the shots are amazing, this tidbit of info really piqued my attention. I have spent time programming microcontrollers. Suddenly those ATN scopes seem a lot more interesting.

Have you had any luck since then with your firmware work and custom reticles on your scope?
    'Cause when we stop and look around us / There is nothing that we need
    In a world of persecution / That is burning in its greed
    [...]
    in the grey of the morning / My mind becomes confused
    Between the dead and the sleeping / And the road that I must choose
    --"Question", Justin Hayward

Comment

• mel
      Chieftain
      • Nov 2019

Originally posted by Morvandium View Post
      I know this is a bit old of a thread, but shots like this are awesome.

While the shots are amazing, this tidbit of info really piqued my attention. I have spent time programming microcontrollers. Suddenly those ATN scopes seem a lot more interesting.

Have you had any luck since then with your firmware work and custom reticles on your scope?
      i have some custom firmware now that extends my ranging to 2500 yards with a few custom reticles , i am not allowed to say much about the firmware though heck im not even aloowed to post videos using the new firmware for the time being. this new firmware may be available threw atn in the future as a std update.

ive been working with some of the atn thermal stuff as of latley as well so expect to see some videos from that in the near future
      Last edited by mel; 08-29-2022, 06:07 PM.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
        Administrator
        • Feb 2011

Cool! Looking forward to it.
        :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

Working...
        X