LIMITED - Lilja 10.5" / 12.5" / 14.5" / 16" Barrels (option for complete upper)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • davfull
    Unwashed
    • Nov 2019

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
    I am new here and looking for a 16" barrel, so I am interested in participating in this. Just not sure how it all works. I'll keep an eye on this thread though.

Comment

• dblazevich
      Bloodstained
      • Aug 2018

Any update on the next run? Would be very interested in a 14.5"

Comment

• Silverjay
        Bloodstained
        • Jul 2017

I am in for a 12.5?
        Last edited by Silverjay; 12-08-2019, 02:50 AM. Reason: Correction

Comment

• rebby
          Warrior
          • Mar 2017

Next group buy is coming very soon. Recovery for my son hasn't been very smooth so it has taken a little longer to work out the details than anticipated. Thanks for the patience!

Comment

• dblazevich
            Bloodstained
            • Aug 2018

Originally posted by rebby View Post
            Next group buy is coming very soon. Recovery for my son hasn't been very smooth so it has taken a little longer to work out the details than anticipated. Thanks for the patience!
            Sorry to hear that, hope he recovers quickly. I'll send some prayers from SC

Comment

• Lastrites
              Warrior
              • Apr 2017

A couple of first shot groups from these GB Lilja barrels, 14.5", after following Lilja's break-in procedure. For an average rifle shooter that I think I am this barrel show's all sorts good promise and will be an awesome shooter!

The both target grids are .5", on the bolt face target my son shot the top two with American Gunner. The bottom right was SST's, bottom left was Am. Gunner and the middle was black eld match, all factory. 100 yds.

Best wishes to you and your family!
              Last edited by Lastrites; 12-09-2019, 11:33 PM.

Comment

• okiecat
                Warrior
                • Sep 2017

hey Lastrites is that a pistol or have you pinned the muzzle break for rifle. Those groups are great, making me rethink my build from 12.5 to 14.5" . Im still going to go pistol but run can on it too. What do you think?

Comment

• okiecat
                  Warrior
                  • Sep 2017

Oh like the handguard, for sure.! Cant recognize the stock. Im new to ar's. Found it moe sl
                  Last edited by okiecat; 12-10-2019, 12:24 AM.

Comment

• Lastrites
                    Warrior
                    • Apr 2017

When I was breaking this in, one shot and clean it was in pistol form. Finally decided on the muzzle device and I pinned and welded it on bringing it past 16"+ and went to the range. Cannot thank Curt enough for pushing me over the edge with Lilja barrel!

That stock is a SL-S from magpul, and oh man it locks up tight. I am digging the handguard as it feels great in the hand and with the flat's helps it rests nicely when propped up on my short tripod shooting rest.

Scope is temporary will be changed out on Xmas day, SWFA 2-10 bdc is inbound from Santa.

Comment

• Geeb
                      Unwashed
                      • Dec 2019

I would like to get a 12.5" and bolt when you have the details sorted out. Thanks
                      Last edited by Geeb; 12-14-2019, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• K_Mac
                        Unwashed
                        • Dec 2019

Also interested in a 12.5" barrel and a bolt when available, possible cerakoted too. Thanks

Comment

• das96s
                          Unwashed
                          • Nov 2019

Do you still have the 12.5" barrel and how much shipped just the barrel w/o any bolt?

Comment

• balew6254
                            Unwashed
                            • Mar 2019

Curt, Got my issues solved and would like to be included for a 12.5" barrel with the same items I ordered last time.

Thank,
                            Bruce
                            Last edited by balew6254; 12-21-2019, 01:10 AM. Reason: corrected wording

Comment

• trdjohn
                              Bloodstained
                              • Feb 2019

in the next buy I'd interested in either 14.5" or 16", and think the 1:7 would be great, thanks

Comment

• Lastrites
                                Warrior
                                • Apr 2017

What would be trade offs to a 7 twist compared to 7.5, AA sure seemed to put some time in developing the 7.5 twist for the shorter barrels? One would think they looked at 7 twist at the time while trying to find the sweet spot.

Comment

Working...
                                X