LIMITED - Lilja 10.5" / 12.5" / 14.5" / 16" Barrels (option for complete upper)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Schrambo
    Warrior
    • Oct 2016

I thought the 14.5" was sold... I'l take that!

And I hope you son is up and at'em soon..

Comment

• andrewtac
      Unwashed
      • Jun 2019

Pm sent for a 10.5;. Looks like pm didn't go, just realized I need 8.5 anyway
      Last edited by andrewtac; 11-05-2019, 03:02 AM.

Comment

• rebby
        Warrior
        • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Schrambo View Post
        I thought the 14.5" was sold... I'l take that!

And I hope you son is up and at'em soon..
        Schrambo/andrewtac, I just replied to your messages. Been a little busy with some complications concerning Blake's surgery. No medical issues, thank God, just some scheduling difficulties (to say the least). It's been a very frustrating couple of weeks but nothing that we can't deal with.

At this point, the 14.5" will go to whoever provides payment first. I've had quite a few ask for it but I don't know of any fairer method than to keep replying to messages with payment details and committing it to the first buyer to commits payment. I'm going with the same policy for the remaining 10.5" barrels (although I have a few more of those). I'm being very clear about the expected shipping time for the remaining barrels and apologize in advance for the inconvenience but, in the grand scheme of things, the wait for these last few is going to be significantly shorter than for those who committed early.

I'm planning on getting the next group-buy kicked off on November 15th. I have a few questions that I need to run past Lilja concerning twist, length combinations (we can keep costs down by going with length combinations that net multiple barrels out of a single blank), etc. There will be predetermined quantities for the next run as well. This will help shorten the amount of time between the kick off and final shipping date (the last batch ended up being significantly larger than expected so it took longer). In the last GB, the 12.5" and the (late entry) 16" were both extremely popular so those will be my initial targets. I'm not positive how that will "combo" out of a blank at the moment but will find out. I'm also thinking 1-7 twist this time around instead of 1-8 but, again, will know more after spending some time talking it over with Lilja.

Thanks again to everyone for all the support and, please, get out and throw some lead downrange or spend some time hunting. Do it for Blake and me who, sadly, won't make it out to hunt and/or shoot for at least a month or two.

Comment

• Schrambo
          Warrior
          • Oct 2016

And paid for the 14.5"...

Comment

• rebby
            Warrior
            • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Schrambo View Post
            And paid for the 14.5"...
            And there goes the last 14.5"! All that remains are a handful of 10.5" barrels.

Comment

• Shiftyk5
              Bloodstained
              • Jun 2019

Rebby, I would defiantly want the 1/7 twist this time. In both 12.5 and 16 inch. I bought the 12.5 and 14.5 last time

Comment

• Deacon6.5
                Unwashed
                • Oct 2018

I would be in for 1:7 14.5 if that is going to be an option

Comment

• Otway
                  Unwashed
                  • Sep 2019

Rebby, I am in on a 16". I am assuming these will by Hybrid profile in polished stainless? I know you not even announced the new buy yet, but when I saw the "proposed" date of Nov. 15th, putting my placeholder on the list

Comment

• skyrep
                    Unwashed
                    • Jan 2017

i'm interested in the 10.5" barrel.
                    Let me know if you have available

thanks

Comment

• BCHunter
                      Warrior
                      • Jan 2018

I would be interested in a 16" with matched bolt, i missed out on the last group buy pondering which lenght to go with.

Comment

• EastTexasAg
                        Bloodstained
                        • Nov 2019

What’s the price on these since it’s no longer pre sale? Interested in a 12.5 and a 16.

Comment

• rebby
                          Warrior
                          • Mar 2017

Originally posted by EastTexasAg View Post
                          What’s the price on these since it’s no longer pre sale? Interested in a 12.5 and a 16.
                          Final details (including price) for the next run are still TBD.

Comment

• EastTexasAg
                            Bloodstained
                            • Nov 2019

Originally posted by rebby View Post
                            Final details (including price) for the next run are still TBD.
                            Awesome. Will keep watching. Very interested. Thank you.

Comment

• balew6254
                              Unwashed
                              • Mar 2019

Kurt,
                              I'm in for a 16" and maybe a 12.5" if they are 1-7 twist.

B

Comment

• rebby
                                Warrior
                                • Mar 2017

Originally posted by balew6254 View Post
                                Kurt,
                                I'm in for a 16" and maybe a 12.5" if they are 1-7 twist.

B
                                Early indications are that this next run will be either 1:7 or 1:7.5. Final word should come next Monday.

Comment

Working...
                                X