LIMITED - Lilja 10.5" / 12.5" / 14.5" / 16" Barrels (option for complete upper)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rebby
    Warrior
    • Mar 2017

Originally posted by snarkscarbine View Post
    Estimated ship date still the same, or is there any chance we get these sooner?
    No changes as of yet. I'll be checking in with Lilja early next week though and will be sure to let you know if the ETA bumps forward any.

Comment

• CJ12
      Bloodstained
      • Feb 2019

Hey rebby I was curious if we’d might get a little 6sigma swag with our orders maybe a sticker? Bitches love stickers

Comment

• rebby
        Warrior
        • Mar 2017

Originally posted by CJ12 View Post
        Hey rebby I was curious if we’d might get a little 6sigma swag with our orders maybe a sticker? Bitches love stickers
        Fantastic idea. I'll see what I can get made up. If nothing else, I should be able to pull off some stickers. Thanks for the idea!

Comment

• CJ12
          Bloodstained
          • Feb 2019

Hey man sounds great looking forward to getting my hands on my upper

Comment

• rebby
            Warrior
            • Mar 2017

If anyone has been trying to contact me via IM, please try again. My inbox was running very close to the edge and looks like it may have been full for a day or so. Sorry about that.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
              Chieftain
              • Mar 2015

Hey rebby. Any chance you might do anouther lijia group buy down the road?

Maybe with some tighter twist in the barrels and slimmer profiles.

Comment

• PatriotUnknown
                Bloodstained
                • Apr 2019

Comment

• WolfAmongSheep
                  Unwashed
                  • Sep 2014

Originally posted by PatriotUnknown View Post
                  What upper and lowers are y’all going with? Wanting to get something worthy of this barrel.
                  I am thinking Aero m4e1 lower and the enhanced upper. The 4th of July is coming up, so there should be some good sales.

Comment

• FlatFootedNinja
                    Unwashed
                    • Apr 2019

There's a rumor that the Aero Freedom lowers should be back in stock soon. Here's my current unbuilt lower �� https://i.imgur.com/51o71Vs.jpg if true, I might have to pick up a FDE set and use that for a Grendel pistol build

Comment

• Wargrendeleagle
                      Warrior
                      • Sep 2018

Originally posted by PatriotUnknown View Post
                      What upper and lowers are y’all going with? Wanting to get something worthy of this barrel.
                      I wasn't planning on doing a complete gun. But I ended up getting the matched lower and upper from precision firearms when they were on sale. Sweet pieces!

Comment

• CJ12
                        Bloodstained
                        • Feb 2019

M4e1 upper and lower for me may get an enhanced lower eventually but not that big a deal want to get optics and better trigger group first

Comment

• rebby
                          Warrior
                          • Mar 2017

Originally posted by A5BLASTER View Post
                          Hey rebby. Any chance you might do anouther lijia group buy down the road?

Maybe with some tighter twist in the barrels and slimmer profiles.
                          I sure hope so. This one went so well that I can't see any reason why we couldn't do another one.

What options are you hoping to see next time around? Something more in the rifle lengths or should we stick to the pistol barrels? How fast of a twist rate, 1:7? Let me know what you're thinking and I'll start gauging interest and working with Lilja to make it happen.
                          -Curt

Comment

• A5BLASTER
                            Chieftain
                            • Mar 2015

Some more of the same lengths but with either 7.5 or 7 twist.

I'm convinced that's why my 16 inch AA just shoots everything great.

Some lighter profiles like xcaliber's spaghetti profile would be awesome. With the 6 whatever gas block profile. That way we can build up some super light weight pistol grendels for tree stand hunting and backpacking.

Regular 6 groove rifling would be great as well. So maybe the wolf fmj ammo would shoot better from it like it seems too do from AA barrels. My AA 16 inch shoots wolf great.

That's what I would be most interested in, for me a grendel pistol is for defense and short range hunting. So I want the barrel optimised for that.

Comment

• snarkscarbine
                              Bloodstained
                              • Jan 2019

Curt, any chance I could get mine with a bead blast finish? I can paypal the difference as needed.

Comment

• Bayouhunter1960
                                Bloodstained
                                • Jan 2019

Comment

Working...
                                X