The new and improved grendel t-shirt fundraiser for wyatt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hill.brandonj

Thank you!

Comment

• hill.brandonj

All I can hear I. This room. Is crickets.

Comment

• CPT.CRAZY
        Warrior
        • Feb 2012

come on guys, let's all step up and help support Wyatt. Take the money you would use to buy that latte tomorrow and send it to Brandon, help with the unplanned expenses he has.We could all use a little help with karma let's start with this!
        sigpic

Comment

• hill.brandonj

thanks CPT.! yeah i have always lived by the pay it forward idea myself also if we don't generate many more sales on this thread at least I think we will set some kind of new record for ratio of views to replies! haha always think positive i suppose

ive said it a couple times but i seriously cannot thank those who have ponied up already enough...and sincerely cannot wait to see these shirts in the wild i am going to make a thread just for that so we can show wyatt his buddies around the states and world!!! he will love it and especially if there are "pow-pows" in the photos he absolutely loves all my guns....we look at them and i try to teach him something about each one all the time he loves to look at the gun and kind of pet it like a dog hahaha!

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Huuuuummpp daaaayyyy. Yeah!

Comment

• XcountryRider

Ok the pricing is confusing for me. Hoe much do i owe for a XXL shirt with shipping?

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Country. Pm sent

Comment

Time to rally Horde members, buy a t-shirt or a least make a donation.

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Come on jokers. Lets at least keep this thread ahead of others as far as conversations go. This should be way in front of. Hey I wanna sell you this for 900 bux. Or. Hey where can I buy powder. Blah blah blah. All important. BUT. Not as important as childhood cancer.

Comment

• hill.brandonj

well it looks like after chekcing just now i have more than plenty of the "B" design sold...that doesn't mean to stop ordering them fellas! but I am gonna (at this point) have to "eat" nine or ten shirts in the "A" style BUT i will figger some way to sell them...thanks to those that helped with the design as it progressed and especially those handful of members that pushed me to do this (sneaky) and also sojorboy and cory for the help figuring out the wording for the more popular design...I know there are more of you that have been an even more integral art of this AND you know who you are....so THANK YOU mr Bill (bwaites) thank you for helping even after i got my panties in a wad over a moderator you guys are awesome

NOW COME ON dammit! order some shirts I eat this stuff up when I see people doing this very thing I am addicted to "paying it forward" when it presents itself....you guys

help my family realize our goal of telling CANCER to piss off! and if there isn't a need for the money for my family directly I will be donating money to STL Children's Hospital and The Ronald McDonald House and other places that are helping my little family along on our journey

Comment

• sneaky one
                        Chieftain
                        • Mar 2011

C'mon gang-buy a shirt. It is not going to make BH any money. The money trickle is for Wyatts meds.-fund- hospital-RM house. , BH, sorry if I push- I care!
                        I would be disappointed if -WE -as a team could not buy at least 1000 shirts...

Sojorboy and I feel the same on this, and a few other issues-good to hear he was on spot w/ cory.
                        =we are a team.
                        Grab a shirt while 1 is still avail. Any design is cool for me, BH .

Sell me an A style BH- I'm in it for which ever design. This is good fun gang...
                        A big thanks to Bwaites for helping BH out-in his time of need.

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Yeah sneaky. We don't have fifty shirts sold yet. I was hoping 100 also. Thought that was a modest goal.

Comment

• Sojorboy
                            Warrior
                            • Nov 2011

Brandon, don't put an end date on the sale. Keep it open with say a printing date, like the first Monday of the month and shipping on the following Friday ? When members start wearing the shirts in public others will want some, free advertising ��
                            Say Hello to Wyatt for us

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Problem is every time they order it'll have to make a minimum of 24 shirts per design. But what I can do is like say drop this particular order on Monday. And when those come in 1-2 weeks. Start compiling orders again. Once they get to the min. Drop another. That'd work

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Hellllooooooo????

Comment

Working...
                                X