The new and improved grendel t-shirt fundraiser for wyatt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sojorboy
    Warrior
    • Nov 2011

Good morning gang
    Today looks like a good day to show some love
    Lets help Wyatt

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Thanks! Heck yeah. Come on guys. We passed the 5,300 views mark I know y'all see this post all day every day. We really wanted to send out a hundred shirts and we have just under half that. I'm actually gonna be stuck with nine or ten since I have to order a set minimum per design. The design we are short on is A. The original. And that's okay. I'll just have to guess at sizes to order extra and hope to peddle them on here little by little. Orrrrrrr. Y'all can let loose of a little and buy a damn shirt.

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Okay. Last day I suppose for the first order. I have to out it in so I can get those who stepped up already their shirts. On our way back from stl right now. Little man had three kinds of chemo today. Just woke up from his lumbar puncture. It went perfect this time!!! So relieved !! So I. The two hours it takes me to get home. Lets see if someone can up these orders. And one more thing. I am starting RIGHT NOW. The tenth shirt to be ordered. Is FREE!! One shirt Any size If one guy orders ten shirts he pays for nine. Or we'll y'all are smart. Just order shirts and hope you are the tenth!!! This ends tonight at 7 pm central time. And the order goes in tonight when I go to bed. Thanks guys. !!!

Comment

• hill.brandonj

no takers?

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Blah blah blah blah

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Okay seriously guys? This has gotten over four hundred hits since I posted about a free shirt and needing more orders. 400!!!! And not one single nibble. So at this point. I've had out of all the members. 17 have stepped up and will be sporting bad to the bone shirts soon enough.

Comment

• Keep The Change
                Warrior
                • Mar 2013

Glad to hear the procedure went smooth and the little man is doing good. I'm praying for him and his recovery and remission.....can't wait to get the shirts and hear more good reports on his progress.

Comment

• lilharcher
                  Warrior
                  • Feb 2013

donation sent to your paypal. I am praying for a speedy recovery!

Comment

• sneaky one
                    Chieftain
                    • Mar 2011

lilarcher, nice!
                    Gang,,This is a forum based donation-for 1 little dude, future Grendel shooter.: We want to keep him alive-w/ us for a many years-Same as for all of us- as a shooter.

Wouldn't we do this for any of our forum-team members otherwise.
                    Do you send a twenty-thirty to a cancer fund, or elsewhere each year??? I think we all do=if not, what do you waste coin upon?
                    please don't say beer,, especially if you did not respond,,, at all...............
                    Lameness is not an option , anymore---- neither is being -El Cheapo .......
                    Time to step up-, or step down from being a forum member here.

I should start a poll,upon which= who dropped coin--as to who merely looks at the site-, then never adds to- that would reveal the true, Non Grendel Hoarders .

I am here till -as for helping lil Wyatt out w/ this shirt sale.

None of the proceeds go to the family----it's for wyatts care only.... Buy a shirt gang=sad==imagine your son in Wyatts spot?! It's becoming more comminplace.
                    Think about it. Your kiddo-or --YOU! In the same spot...
                    5000 members on here can do better than just a few orders.

Comment

• montana
                      Chieftain
                      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by sneaky one View Post
                      lilarcher, nice!
                      Gang,,This is a forum based donation-for 1 little dude, future Grendel shooter.: We want to keep him alive-w/ us for a many years-Same as for all of us- as a shooter.

Wouldn't we do this for any of our forum-team members otherwise.
                      Do you send a twenty-thirty to a cancer fund, or elsewhere each year??? I think we all do=if not, what do you waste coin upon?
                      please don't say beer,, especially if you did not respond,,, at all...............
                      Lameness is not an option , anymore---- neither is being -El Cheapo .......
                      Time to step up-, or step down from being a forum member here.

I should start a poll,upon which= who dropped coin--as to who merely looks at the site-, then never adds to- that would reveal the true, Non Grendel Hoarders .

I am here till -as for helping lil Wyatt out w/ this shirt sale.

None of the proceeds go to the family----it's for wyatts care only.... Buy a shirt gang=sad==imagine your son in Wyatts spot?! It's becoming more comminplace.
                      Think about it. Your kiddo-or --YOU! In the same spot...
                      5000 members on here can do better than just a few orders.
                      Well said +1

Comment

• biodsl
                        Chieftain
                        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by hill.brandonj View Post
                        Okay seriously guys? This has gotten over four hundred hits since I posted about a free shirt and needing more orders. 400!!!! And not one single nibble. So at this point. I've had out of all the members. 17 have stepped up and will be sporting bad to the bone shirts soon enough.
                        Donation sent yesterday. Give it up for Wyatt!
                        Paul Peloquin

Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?

Comment

• Keep The Change
                          Warrior
                          • Mar 2013

+2 on what Sneaky One said.
                          Last edited by Keep The Change; 08-09-2013, 05:12 AM.

Comment

• CPT.CRAZY
                            Warrior
                            • Feb 2012

Step up guys! We can get 20+ people to commit to buy a new barrel but we can't get the same people to get a shirt! Priorities guys, priorities.
                            sigpic

Comment

• sneaky one
                              Chieftain
                              • Mar 2011

Thanks for chimin in Capt.C . Let's keep some forward momentum going on this. All the mil. guys-gals= it's Go Time=plow the road.
                              If my buds decal machine was up & running, for a buck more I would include 2 Grendel decals.,,yet things happen too quick., to get it all inclusive=more on that later.

Life is a spot in time for us all. We all need to help, & enjoy all of us -on here. Families also..It's been really nice to meet a few fellow forum members. It's So cool, it makes me smile.
                              Turns out we are all about of -the same mindset. We are all good natured folks, the kind of gang that helps each other out-as per needs.
                              Send some coin to the T shirt buy-or a few bucks for a donation--I did both.
                              Think of you, & yours in this pickle.

Comment

• PrecisionFirearms
                                Warrior
                                • Apr 2011

How many more do you need?
                                "Precision - The Pinnacle of Perfection."

Comment

Working...
                                X