The new and improved grendel t-shirt fundraiser for wyatt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sojorboy
    Warrior
    • Nov 2011

Good to hear from ya B. say Hello to Wyatt for us. Well keep u in our thoughts and prayers

Go Wyatt !

Comment

• A sweet spirit with a stronger heart than most men. My families prayers are with you and yours. God bless you.

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Thanks guys. We are home!!!! God it feels nice to be in my own bed. Wyatt is running around like a freaking chipmunk on redbull. Holy crap!!!! He had to get more platelets before we left today. That kind of surprised me. But. That's life now. Thank god for blood donors! If all goes well. His immune system continues to climb and we won't see the hospital until the 21st. Crossing my fingers!

Comment

• sneaky one
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

Great news BH.
          A Huge Hi to your family!
          Also a good time to ask anyone in good health to donate blood. It is no joke that a few people die daily from lack of blood donations
          .If you live in a small town=you are the least likely to get blood-if you are in dire need,.
          Donate blood , it may save your Own life.

Hope Wyatt is to drive you crazy for a long time.!

Like a tee shirt order fun time we had recentely yet x 100 = (( bwaites-are you out there---can ya hear us---?
          Guess who has your shirt, here. I, B-Waiting to ship it to you.))

Take care Hill family, stay healthy! Get the lil guy a wig for Halloween! Well-you too!
          Or just run the hood that day as dr evel & mini me ! That would be a Kodak moment....? I meant I phone 5 moment.
          I want one meelion piececes of candys..

Comment

• bwaites
            • Mar 2011

sneaky,

I've been waiting on a note from Brandon telling me what he has to ship to me, so that I can send him a check. I haven't pestered him because last I read he was headed back to St. Louis. Last note I got was that some of the shirts I ordered managed to get confused and shipped themselves off to places they shouldn't have wandered. (Looks like one ended up in MN!).

As soon as I hear from BH, I'll send him some money and the shirts can get to their final home!

Comment

• sneaky one
              Chieftain
              • Mar 2011

Bill, your pm box is overflowing-we can't send any info! AAArrrggg!

Everyone-clean out your pm's- Check the amount every few days.

Overwatcher, are you listening?

Comment

• PrecisionFirearms
                Warrior
                • Apr 2011

Brandon, Folks are asking where to send donations for Wyatt's treatments if they so wish. You should start a Website called "Friends of Wyatt". If you need help to set it up, I can help at no charge. I'm Asian, so it comes natural, LOL. You can put a place to take donations with a receipt for tax purposes.

Mark Hostetter
                Precision Firearms
                pf15@pf15.com
                "Precision - The Pinnacle of Perfection."

Comment

• sneaky one
                  Chieftain
                  • Mar 2011

Nicely done Mark. We are all friends of Wyatt, would be great to add a few more. Have you sold enough rifles to , have a need for more shirts?

Comment

• hill.brandonj

We actually have a Facebook page called just that. "Friends of Wyatt". And maybe when you have time shoot me an email. Would be interested in setting a website up. I've no idea how to do that stuff. Thank you very much! All of you guys!!!

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Friends of Wyatt, Jackson, Missouri. 1,298 likes. Updates on Wyatt's progress with leukemia

Comment

• sneaky one
                        Chieftain
                        • Mar 2011

How is the lil -dude - doing? BTW? Sad that this happens in kids. It is a tear jerker x 10 ! -I have seen too many kids sick. What is causing this, why?
                        Remember, We are all in this together- through our life cycles. We don't just -pass away==we move onward.

Lil Wyatt's troubles has tested a many of us as to- whats next, in our lives. Is it our diet- food supply- water - what the deuce????

Send a coin if you have an extra. The Dude is a cool lil dude.

Brandon-still working on overseas sales. I promise nothing- yet if it goes crazy=== can you handle it ? The volume I meant... I am still on this.
                        S1

Comment

• hill.brandonj

I think we can handle about anything! And you're correct. What the deuce is up with so many cases of cancer. Especially in children. Wyatt has been feeling great. He finally got back to daycare as of two Mondays ago. His immune system wouldn't allow it for nearly two months. But he's back up and running. Just got a dose of chemo yesterday. This med he's in now makes his eyes sensitive to sunlight. Poor kid. Wants to play outside but it hurts! We have sunglasses he wears. Makes it better. I didn't grab a pic. But the little turd helped me make a few grendel bullets other day. He was actually pulling the handle and saying. "More daddy, Wyatt make more pow pows". So fun.

Comment

• Y85
                            Warrior
                            • Sep 2012

B - glad to hear he's feeling better. Hope you get to use the pow-pows this weekend.

Comment

• sneaky one
                              Chieftain
                              • Mar 2011

Lil Wyatt should be a spokesperson. A commercial lil dude.
                              A- ? something media driven that can raise awareness, and coins for lil kids across the great nation we all reside in.
                              I would like to see a video of you 2 with Wyatt-saying -I feel better-me wanna go , pow-pow. With daddy. It could mean hope for -even a few kids, to look forward, instead of backwards.

BH, are you up to it?

Crank it forward! This would be great medicine for a many sick - and on the mend kids. Just wanna help is my goal.

Comment

• hill.brandonj

IMG_2720.jpgHEY GUYS!!!! Sorry I have not been on here in so long...been a very busy December. lots of hunting going on. I wanted to let everyone know that Mr Wyatt is doing AMAZING we are so so blessed. He started what is called Maintenance on Monday. it will last until June 2016. He will go to STL once a month for checkups and once every three months will receive a Lumbar Puncture with chemo in it and iv chemo through his port....he will also have oral chemo here at home two drugs...one is every single day and the other is once a week this chemo regimen is about 1/4 speed what he has been doing as far as strength and frequency. sounds like a lot but its way better than what he has been through....he got a drum set for Christmas...cuz daddy is the man!!!! he loves the hell out of it! thought i would check in with all! We are also preparing for a (hopefully) huge event in March, Our foundation my wife and I started will be hosting a 5K/ Biathlon in our town and the proceeds go to Ronald McDonald House and also the war on pediatric cancer so well will be very busy coming up I also plan on a skeet shoot event this summer i will keep yall posted on that...there are a couple memebers that are close enough who might actually attend that one! would be super cool@!

Comment

Working...
                                X