The new and improved grendel t-shirt fundraiser for wyatt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hill.brandonj

The new and improved grendel t-shirt fundraiser for wyatt!

Okay... My name is Brandon Hill we have a two year old that was just diagnosed with leukemia in April this year. This has obviously flipped our lives around, more than once. All is well so far and our son Wyatt is doing amazing first of all....he is much stronger than his daddy could have ever hoped for.. So...we (my family) is selling T-shirts to this forum only. My wife is a graphic designer and we had early on decided to sell the shirts at our cost to have made....but some members early on graciously decided I should charge a little more per shirt to help with medical and travel expenses for JR...
    GrendelShirtOptions.jpg

so any how here it is, shirts COST are $10 up to XL and XXL and XXXL ADD $2 shipping is $6 up to four shirts anything past that is $12-16 depending on amount....I have been told/asked to charge at least $5 extra per shirt for Mr. Wyatt so please include that I am taking PayPal or Money order....Note there are two designs...the only difference is the wording of the last line and there is only one color choice it is as displayed in the picture. the shirts are a 50/50 cotton poly blend and are not supposed to shrink... Please email me with the following info at hill.brandonj@gmail.com

Name & Handle on this forum
    Number of shirts and Style choice & Size
    Address
    form of payment
  • hill.brandonj

Over 1100 views in two days. Awesome! I have received one extra order so far. Come on guys. Jump on this. These shirts are gonna be cool. I know we can sell more.

Comment

• babaganoush
      Warrior
      • Jan 2013

Come on, guys. That's less than the cost of a box of ammo (which we probably can't get right now, anyway). We can do better! Let's help out the little guy, and get a cool shirt in the deal!
      "A problem thoroughly understood is always fairly simple. Found your opinions on facts, not prejudices. We know too many things that are not true."

Charles F. Kettering

Comment

• hill.brandonj

thanks bubba! yeah things that make you say " hmmmmm" over 1400 views now and I'm just over here kickin rocks....an update on shirts ordered and paid in full by members so far.... 14 members have come together and bought 44 shirts so far! come on guys i wanna see 100 shirts go out and then.....as mr Bill (bwaites) said...pictures of these shirts supporting my little boy in action range, having fun whatever so we can show my little boy the wonderful people behind him and his journey thank you in advance and a huge thank you to those who have spoken for shirts already !!!!!!

Comment

• Keep The Change
          Warrior
          • Mar 2013

Cant wait to post pics of wearing the shirt.
          My brother is getting one for hus birthday. I still need to convince him he needs a Grendel though.
          Btw Brandon do you think ill have the shirts by Aug 8th. Ill be seeing my bro in Austin on the 9th and wanted to give him a shirt
          If not that is fine. Ill see him a couple werks after that

Comment

• sneaky one
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2011

Only 14, out of 5000?
            Buy a shirt-hang it on a wall if you don't want to wear it. Give it to a pal. Christmas is coming-perfect gift for the gun lover in your family.

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Ha. Thanks guys. Unfortunately by the eight of August I don't think so. Since we are extending the order thought his week to see if we can drum up a little more. Thanks. Guys. Can't wait to see these in range photos!!!

Comment

• Keep The Change
                Warrior
                • Mar 2013

No problem at all man....just thought I'd ask. Take your time and get all the orders you can before making the first run.

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Come on guys. By his is ridiculous. I agree to complain. So officially. I am not. But. Lets see some more orders. !

Comment

• montana
                    Chieftain
                    • Jun 2011

My mother is going through cancer treatments and I know how hard it is on her. I cant imagine how hard this is on two year old Wyatt and his folks. "Cancer sucks". The shirts are great and there isn't a better cause that I can think of. Let's go guys , show them how good the folks on this forum are.
                    Last edited by montana; 07-30-2013, 11:31 PM.

Comment

• hill.brandonj

You hit that on the head. Cancer sucks. Thanks M!

Comment

• dmsims21
                        Warrior
                        • Nov 2012

Originally posted by montana View Post
                        My mother is going through cancer treatments and I know how hard it is on her. I cant imagine how hard this is on two year old Wyatt and his folks. "Cancer sucks". The shirts are great and there isn't a better cause that I can think of. Let's go guys , show them how good the folks on this forum are.
                        I agree completely. My mom has cancer too. It makes her stronger when others give her support. Let's all support Wyatt.

David Sims
                        www.FriendsvillePrecision.com - AR15 Dry Fire Device

Comment

• babaganoush
                          Warrior
                          • Jan 2013

As a cancer survivor, myself, I understand what Wyatt and his family are going through.

So, fellas... Please don't make me come over and show show you my scars. It's not so much the sight of them, so much as it is my incessant droning about how long it took to heal. If you wish to avoid this legal form of torture, pony up a few fins and let's get some T-Shirts!!!

Consider yourselves warned.
                          "A problem thoroughly understood is always fairly simple. Found your opinions on facts, not prejudices. We know too many things that are not true."

Charles F. Kettering

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Thanks guys!

Comment

• BjornF16
                              Chieftain
                              • Jun 2011

LIFE member: NRA, TSRA, SAF, GOA
                              Defend the Constitution and our 2A Rights!

Comment

Working...
                              X