The new and improved grendel t-shirt fundraiser for wyatt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hill.brandonj

IMG_2686.jpg

Comment

• Glad to see him looking so healthy! I think I can speak for the forum by expressing our gratitude that you all had a good holiday season, and we wish the best for you and your family. The Captain America costume is way cool.

Comment

• tackdriver
        Warrior
        • Feb 2013

It's great to see spirits up. Happy New year!

Comment

• PrecisionFirearms
          Warrior
          • Apr 2011

Awesome Wyatt! Good to see him looking so well! Best Wishes for the New Year to him and Your Family, Brandon!

Mark Hostetter
          Precision Firearms
          "Precision - The Pinnacle of Perfection."

Comment

• hill.brandonj

thanks guys...yeah is been a heck of a year but again we count our blessings and thank God more than a few times a day we still have our son and that there is even a playbook to "fix" him others are not so lucky he and his energy has really been all that holds my wife and I together

and the positive feeling we get from You ALL on this site guys that don't even really know us...we are so thank full to have you all in our life! please take a moment to pat yourselves on the backs!!!

Comment

• bwaites
              • Mar 2011

Wyatt's looking great! I'll have some pictures in a couple days!

Comment

• sneaky one
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2011

Cool to see the lil Wyatt up & around.. Thank you for the -Thank You card B H, ! You guys are so cool!

Running a small business as you do, whilst dealing w/ all of the family issues, all the while lil Wyatt is in serious treatment regiments. Your family deserves a Huge congrats, as to helping- & dealing with this entire debacle. Sorry that he was ill in the first place- a many on here feel the same way.

This has no doubt , strengthened your family bonds. True Team effort.
                Tell your family to -pat themselves on the back, for keeping a family together, & strong.
                Last edited by sneaky one; 01-03-2014, 01:32 AM.

Comment

• hill.brandonj

thanks...yeah that thank you card wyatt actaully made with paint my wife just turned the big picture into a smaller one for that purpose that is his hand print on there I thought it was pretty neat..

Comment

• hill.brandonj

So guys, I have had a few people asking about shirts. We are out. We sold all of them. Which is amazing! THANK YOU! To all those who participated. I am posting again to see if there is enough interest to get the minimum order of 24 shirts. I am sure you can run with this and make that a possibility! Thank you all ahead of time!

Comment

• cory
                      Chieftain
                      • Jun 2012

Do a run in a different color that say pissed off girlfriend preferably on a athletic fit shirt and I'll buy at least 2 more.
                      "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• montana
                        Chieftain
                        • Jun 2011

Originally posted by cory View Post
                        Do a run in a different color that say pissed off girlfriend preferably on a athletic fit shirt and I'll buy at least 2 more.
                        Just make sure you don't get the wives and girl friends shirts mixed up and sent to the wrong house!

I'm glad to see Wyatt looks so good. I new he was a tough little boy!
                        Last edited by montana; 01-05-2014, 02:19 AM.

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Haha. Thanks guys! Let's see where this goes. As far as the color and even different fit. It can be Easily done. Well. Sort of. As long as I'm not doing lots and lots of different ones for everyone. But the saying is what we have to have a 24 minimum on some it is the screen they make Let's get this thing Rollin again and I'll see what we can do

Comment

• cory
                            Chieftain
                            • Jun 2012

Originally posted by montana View Post
                            Just make sure you don't get the wives and girl friends shirts mixed up and sent to the wrong house!

I'm glad to see Wyatt looks so good. I new he was a tough little boy!
                            ROFL!!!

The best part of all of this is how well Wyatt is doing!
                            "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Amen to that one

Comment

• bwaites
                                • Mar 2011

4 Generations of Gun Slingers (My wifes description!)

My father, myself, 2 sons, 2 son in laws, and the oldest of my grandsons!

Taken after a day at the range with all my adult children and their spouses.

Everyone says......Keep on getting better Wyatt!

Comment

Working...
                                X