The new and improved grendel t-shirt fundraiser for wyatt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hill.brandonj

Yeah. It a regular daycare. He's been going now for three months almost. We get a pretty good idea of his immune systems numbers basically once a week through his blood draws They actually encourage people to send their kids to school now with this stuff. There is a certain number we look for and if he's under that he stays home. But so far so good.

Comment

• Keep The Change
      Warrior
      • Mar 2013

I guess that makes sense to help keep their immune system working and fighting. This is news to me. Perfectly healthy kids come home sick all the time and I was just curious about Wyatt having a depleted immune system and going to daycare. Glad his numbers are staying up. He's a great looking kid and apparently a very tough cookie.

Comment

Are any extra large still available with option B. I would like one. My wife liked the idea of the shirt but she made a good point. She wouldnt have a pissed off wife or a beating from her wife. So the wording would be odd on her if she was wearing it lol. But i would like to have and XL in option B if available.

Keith

Comment

• dmsims21
          Warrior
          • Nov 2012

What is the latest on the shirt delivery? I know you are very busy, so know that I am not frustrated just curious.
          I bought two. One to wear and one for a T-shirt quilt.
          www.FriendsvillePrecision.com - AR15 Dry Fire Device

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Shirts are being printed. And should be here by this Friday. Maybe Tuesday next week. We have a big chemo day on Tuesday so. Not much gonna happen either way then I really hope to have orders out by two Fridays from now

Wyatt has an ear infection now. The drs in stl say not to worry. Antibiotics hopefully will solve it. But I'm so worried now. I know he will be okay. But dammit. He already has cancer. Can't he get a pass on trivial crap ?? Grrrrr. He pretty happy as long as we give him pain meds we really haven't had to use his oxycodon.... Until now.

Comment

• biodsl
              Chieftain
              • Aug 2011

Originally posted by hill.brandonj View Post
              Shirts are being printed. And should be here by this Friday. Maybe Tuesday next week. We have a big chemo day on Tuesday so. Not much gonna happen either way then I really hope to have orders out by two Fridays from now

Wyatt has an ear infection now. The drs in stl say not to worry. Antibiotics hopefully will solve it. But I'm so worried now. I know he will be okay. But dammit. He already has cancer. Can't he get a pass on trivial crap ?? Grrrrr. He pretty happy as long as we give him pain meds we really haven't had to use his oxycodon.... Until now.
              I really CAN'T imagine what you guys are going through. Hang in there.
              Paul Peloquin

Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?

Comment

• Blacklab
                Warrior
                • Mar 2012

keep the faith
                Hey I'm not a complete idiot I have parts missing. Though some times I wonder.

Grendellizing predators as of the fall of 2012.

Small bullets that go really fast, make me giggle...........

Comment

• Keep The Change
                  Warrior
                  • Mar 2013

Originally posted by kamrr4437 View Post
                  Are any extra large still available with option B. I would like one. My wife liked the idea of the shirt but she made a good point. She wouldnt have a pissed off wife or a beating from her wife. So the wording would be odd on her if she was wearing it lol. But i would like to have and XL in option B if available.

Keith
                  Not if she is in California. But then again how many married lesbians would have an AR.

Comment

• Keep The Change
                    Warrior
                    • Mar 2013

Originally posted by hill.brandonj View Post

Man that sux. That is why I was asking about daycare for him yesterday. There is so much for him to get. A little sinus thing can turn into something pretty serious. Praying for you guys. It's good you guys haven't had to tap into the pain meds that much. Hopefully the infection will subside and not come back or require tubes. Take care brother and take care of that boy. We are thinking and praying for you guys.

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Yeah I know about the daycare. I thought the same way But his cancer drs encourage them to go until a certain point.

Comment

• sneaky one
                        Chieftain
                        • Mar 2011

Brandon-think positive--the future.
                        Never give up hope, even though the daily struggles keep appearing. By now you guys are mentally tough enough to be Marine class-minus the physical training.

I am still working with the data your wife sent me-to do at least a something, besides the fair here. I'll keep you two in the know , as it unfolds, I have Blade on it also.

.I'm thinking that this fall-& & next yrs.-spring gun shows should be the place to portray the shirt===had a bit of neg. feedback for this fair as a portrayal item. We as a team on here could put them up for sales then, NATIONWIDE .We could do this-all of us here.
                        Chin up, smile!

Comment

• Im assuming all shirts are sold and spoken for? This was a kewl thing you started, my familys prayers are with you and yours.

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Sorry man. I forgot to mention about the shirts. Well that order is done and too late to order. Now. I'm still waiting on a few money orders. So if those guys back down. Then there a snowballs chance that you might get one. BUT...I've had two other requests. And what I'd like to do is get exactly what you want on a list I've got. And I am very ck dissent I an make a minimum order 24 shirts with a little campaigning again. The only thing might be is ir could be limited to one or the other design as each design requires a min order. But it seems the concensus was that option B was more favored.

Comment

• sneaky one
                              Chieftain
                              • Mar 2011

Do what you can , as per the shirt orders. Family rules the daily life.

Comment

• Blacklab
                                Warrior
                                • Mar 2012

Couldn't decide on which shirt I wanted. So instead of flipping a coin. I ordered one of each. Problem solved. Don't be shy Get sum for Wyatt
                                Hey I'm not a complete idiot I have parts missing. Though some times I wonder.

Grendellizing predators as of the fall of 2012.

Small bullets that go really fast, make me giggle...........

Comment

Working...
                                X