The new and improved grendel t-shirt fundraiser for wyatt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The shirts can wait. I hope the antibiotic has Wyatt feeling better soon. NEGU!! (never ever give up!)

Comment

• Keep The Change
      Warrior
      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by hill.brandonj View Post
      I wish. The shirts are in. BUT. We were released yesterday from stlouis. For home. Around four pm. At 12:09 am today they called us back up. One of the cultures they took from his blood started growing something. Turns out it is Staph Epi. So there relly is a 50/50 shot whether he actually had an infection this bacteria is the most common bacteria contaminant In a lab as it is part of the flora of our skin. If it is this infection. He has been getting a saucer antibiotic called vancomycin. And it will do the truck if he turns out to have it. We got to sleep at 630 am today. I wanted desperately to have at least some of the first shirts shipped by tomorrow. But we are up here until he gets a culture that remains negative 48 hours. So it might be Friday when we get home bit fear not my friends!! The shirts are in and I will expeditiously get them shipped out!
      Screw the shirts brother. You guys need the rest and the time to take care of little man. Hopefully the meds take out an infection. Is it possible that this would help his immune system against future issues that he may come in contact with. Or does it really matter with infections? I hope and pray you guys don't have to take him to the ER again. Those places are petri dishes themselves. He doesn't need to be around that.

Comment

• Blacklab
        Warrior
        • Mar 2012

Still wishing Wyatt peace strength comfort. Amen.
        Hey I'm not a complete idiot I have parts missing. Though some times I wonder.

Grendellizing predators as of the fall of 2012.

Small bullets that go really fast, make me giggle...........

Comment

• tackdriver
          Warrior
          • Feb 2013

I got drawers full of shirts, my family and I wish the best for your family and hope he feels better soon!

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Thanks guys looks like we are up against the O2 monitor tonight. He has to keep it above 90 tonight while sleeping and we should be able to go home tomorrow. His little lungs have mucous from his cold on them that he's not strong enough I guess to cough out. They've had and will continue some respiratory therapy where they actually pound "gently" on his chest sides and back to loose. That crap from his airways so he can clear it.

Comment

• cory
              Chieftain
              • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Keep The Change View Post
              Screw the shirts brother. You guys need the rest and the time to take care of little man. Hopefully the meds take out an infection... ...I hope and pray you guys don't have to take him to the ER again. Those places are petri dishes themselves. He doesn't need to be around that.
              +1
              "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• sneaky one
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2011

BH, think positive. The best will happen for the lil dude. Don't worry of the shirts-sorry. This is the reason for a fundraiser- help out a bit.

Never forget, never forgive, never never ever surrender,, never ever quit,!!! push forward always- show the way in the darkness, and in the light. Look to the future!

Comment

• Originally posted by Keep The Change View Post
                  Screw the shirts brother. You guys need the rest and the time to take care of little man. Hopefully the meds take out an infection. Is it possible that this would help his immune system against future issues that he may come in contact with. Or does it really matter with infections? I hope and pray you guys don't have to take him to the ER again. Those places are petri dishes themselves. He doesn't need to be around that.
                  What he said.

My thoughts and best wishes are with Wyatt, you and your family. Be strong.

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Okay boys. Shirts are. In. Counted. And sorted Sort of. Going to post office today to get packaging. So please bear with me. I aim to have orders out the door my middle next week. Hopefully sooner. But I have a lot of catch up to do with my roofing company since I've been gone a week.

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Pretty damn proud of myself. Got all orders packed lady night. Will be shipping today

Comment

• CPT.CRAZY
                        Warrior
                        • Feb 2012

How's your boy doing?
                        sigpic

Comment

• hill.brandonj

He's good. He's crazy as ever. So much energy. And goofy. Breathing seems to get better day by day. When he sleeps he still breaths a little harder. But I've listened and lungs are sounding clearer. I just hope he shakes the cough by Monday. So we can start chemo again

Comment

• hill.brandonj

And. BAM!!! All packages sent. Waiting on a couple (3) payments to come in. But all others are in the hands of USPS now. All tracking numbers say either shipped to your doors either Friday or Saturday for some guys. ENJOY! And thank you ALL so very much for being there behind our little family!

Comment

• dmsims21
                              Warrior
                              • Nov 2012

Thanks Brandon. Still praying for Wyatt. How is he doing?
                              www.FriendsvillePrecision.com - AR15 Dry Fire Device

Comment

• Originally posted by hill.brandonj View Post
                                He's good. He's crazy as ever. So much energy. And goofy. Breathing seems to get better day by day. When he sleeps he still breaths a little harder. But I've listened and lungs are sounding clearer. I just hope he shakes the cough by Monday. So we can start chemo again
                                That's great news man! Stay positive!

Comment

Working...
                                X