The new and improved grendel t-shirt fundraiser for wyatt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sneaky one
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

I think a few more shirts could be sold on here,. Brandon, how have sales been from the -nonforum members ?
    I am going to try a new venue soon enuff -elsewhere- to ramp sales up.. I just need to get my brother involved on the Global Sales end of this-he should be interested .
    He is always over there... over seas-only home on Sundays=the ultimate salesman for this item too.
    We'll see how it turns out, it may take a few months.

Buy a shirt gang-it is so cool, you get to be proud wearing it at the mall? Gun store, Gun show=another place to sell this idea- plow it forward. Also, we need to be happy we made it thru round 1 of the idiotic try to limit our rights. Never surrender.
    This shirt is our way of saying -you know what ..effin hymer to u., as the gov. Grabbers tried.

Join the NRA-do a something=it won't be done on it's own==they need us to help out. Take a stand, then stand there forever! Stand proud-tall as an American that did the part as needed.
    Ante up a few bucks for all of the above causes.

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Thanks sneak. I did get about four guys from snipers hide. Another member here took time to post there. and almost got banned from SH for it! But before the tool the post down flour Gus had seen it. And they say they don't even have grrrs. Just wanted to pitch in! Awesome.

The kid... Okay we have to take him to children's this morning unexpectedly. I think he's okay first of all. Just in a lot of pain right now. The steroid in high doses they give him wreck havoc on anyone. And he also has developed the dreaded mouth sores they've told us could happen. Cap that off with the cold he's been battling. Poor shithead. Good news is fever seems to have calmed down. But we ate driving up today to have them give him a once over. Just to bevsafe

Comment

• sneaky one
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

Your son Should be-okay- long haul. Wife is workin at a Huge hospital in st paul . She gets all the best data. Look forward is her thoughts. Never give in. Never ever surrender.
        The last 2 are my comments.
        Good to hear a few sales on the side have happened. I will try my best-Global sales could kick in, could ya handle the volume if it shows up? PM me your ideas. Lets roll this onward.

dude, not cool to call your The kid?( Shiite head is from an old school steve martin movie=the jerk.)

SON, that name, omg., this is going to be a pain for a many-for a while. Maybe a quick apology is in order ?

S1
        Last edited by sneaky one; 08-31-2013, 01:30 AM.

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Ha. Well I sure didn't mean to offend anyone. I love that boy more than anything in this green earth. And I thank The Lord everyday for him. He goes by many many different names. Depending in the situation. Ha. So the drs today said what we thought. He has a virus probably just a cold. His ANC. Whic is a measure of te strength of immune system. Is lower than we had hoped. It's not high enough to receive the chemo on Tuesday. So our protocol is pushed back a week. That normal. First time for us. But all go through this. The mouth sores almost seem better. That would be awesome I'll know more tomorrow They took blood culture from his port just to be certain the low grade fevers aren't coming from something infection wise in his blood. They are certain it's not. But for prophylaxis they gave him high dose of an antibiotic through his port. And sent us packing

He has had more energy and fun today than the last two weeks. We wrestles and played once we got home. He's my little joy again. Just a little hoarse from the drainage in throat and some bk e oak. From chemo. But happy happy happy. We are so fortunate

Comment

• Well i would definately be interested in an option B shirt. Extra large if someone backs out. Or if you are going to do another order of them. Just message me and let me know and ill get the money to you in a money order or cash however you need it.

Keith

Comment

• sneaky one
              Chieftain
              • Mar 2011

Thanks BH-you cleared that up nicely. I feel that your jr. will end up -takin over your rifle someday, as my son will get mine too=life is as portrayed= can't take it with ya! Might as well enjoy it now-shoot it!
              I will give you father of the yr awards, if someone else backs me up on this.
              Last edited by sneaky one; 08-31-2013, 04:29 AM.

Comment

• montana
                Chieftain
                • Jun 2011

I'll second the motion.

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Thanks guys! We appreciate it all! We do what we have to do. But also please remember there are parents everyday that lose a child to pediatric cancers. Such as neuroblastoma. Nasty one that is. And they are kids who have something the drs may not know how to treat. We, we have been blessed thus far. And we continue to pray that it goes smoothly. Yes this last week has been tough. But at least we still have my little buddy. And last night. He was a little pistol. Ha. He is feeling better I think. So. We march on to next week. Get our blood counts up. And start the next round of chemo. And get this ISH over with!!

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Well hell. We started off last night with a higher fever than the past week. It finally climbed above our number so protocol kicked in. 8 pm we went to our local er. And we were there until 3 am when the ambulance for children's hospital got there. Fever was up at 102.5. They've drawn blood cultures. Which they also did Friday and so far negative. So the expect last nights to be also negative. The poor baby feels like hell today. He is positive for a rhinovirus just the common cold Bit it hit at a bad time. His o2 sat was low lat night. But breathing was fine. No wheezing. Blah blah blah bye required some blow-by air and was fine. We arrived at childrens at five am today. Long night needless to say His ANC. Or measure of infection fighting ability is six times what it was Friday vehicle is a great thing. And kit what the suspected. He is just needing so e time to get better. Really scrod ing to the drs. He's basically more on observation at this point beating to see if last nights cultures grow anything. And in the mean time he's on IV antibiotics. Yesterday he was bouncing off the walls and beating me up with a ball bat. Today. He won't eat much and hasn't got out of bed at all other than to pee I. The toilet. Just a cold can donaonkich to these poor kids on treatment

Also please remember this'd to is Childhood Cnacer Awareness month. Show some support however you wish. Be it on Facebook or just tell your spouses word travels that way. These poor angels don't deserve any of this crap. But we are blessed they have the means to fix him. Just not an easy row to hoe.

Comment

• babaganoush
                      Warrior
                      • Jan 2013

Young Master Wyatt is constantly in our prayers at our household. Glad to hear he is making improvements.

David
                      "A problem thoroughly understood is always fairly simple. Found your opinions on facts, not prejudices. We know too many things that are not true."

Charles F. Kettering

Comment

• montana
                        Chieftain
                        • Jun 2011

Wyatt will be back bouncing off the walls again in no time, it just takes time. Keep us up dated.

Comment

• CPT.CRAZY
                          Warrior
                          • Feb 2012

Hope the little man feels better soon, keeping your family in our prayers. Remember family first!
                          sigpic

Comment

• sneaky one
                            Chieftain
                            • Mar 2011

BH, it's day By day trubbs. He sounds healthy. Look forward to the days hunting w/ him-teaching him the ropes. Positive thoughts can cure a many ailments.

I'm thinking- positively -as a side note-that my T shirt will b here soon, by Friday? Good to here Wyatt is in good care-=doctors, & his family. big =sniff to all..

S1

Comment

• hill.brandonj

I wish. The shirts are in. BUT. We were released yesterday from stlouis. For home. Around four pm. At 12:09 am today they called us back up. One of the cultures they took from his blood started growing something. Turns out it is Staph Epi. So there relly is a 50/50 shot whether he actually had an infection this bacteria is the most common bacteria contaminant In a lab as it is part of the flora of our skin. If it is this infection. He has been getting a saucer antibiotic called vancomycin. And it will do the truck if he turns out to have it. We got to sleep at 630 am today. I wanted desperately to have at least some of the first shirts shipped by tomorrow. But we are up here until he gets a culture that remains negative 48 hours. So it might be Friday when we get home bit fear not my friends!! The shirts are in and I will expeditiously get them shipped out!

Comment

• Sojorboy
                                Warrior
                                • Nov 2011

Thanks for the update B. Take care of your family first the shirts can wait
                                We'll keep u'll in our prayers

Comment

Working...
                                X