The new and improved grendel t-shirt fundraiser for wyatt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hill.brandonj

Thanks guys! So glad to hear y'all are happy!

Comment

• Got my 2 today as well. They look awesome! Thanks!

Comment

• cory
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2012

My 2 arrived today. Look great. Thanks!
        "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• BjornF16
          Chieftain
          • Jun 2011

Originally posted by cory View Post
          My 2 arrived today. Look great. Thanks!
          Ditto!
          LIFE member: NRA, TSRA, SAF, GOA
          Defend the Constitution and our 2A Rights!

Comment

• dmsims21
            Warrior
            • Nov 2012

Should we start an official thread with pic of us wearing the shirt?
            www.FriendsvillePrecision.com - AR15 Dry Fire Device

Comment

• Y85
              Warrior
              • Sep 2012

+1 for the shirt-wearing thread

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Sure why not!

Comment

• sneaky one
                  Chieftain
                  • Mar 2011

BH, shirts are nice thanks! You and your family did a great job. Mine is going to the mall today to have my name sewn on it.

Comment

• Was out of town over the weekend, checked out the shirt today. They're great, nice job, thanks.

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Update on everyone's little buddy!

Sooooo I've been talking very little lately. Only to private messages basically. I feel like I just had a minute to tell everyone what's been going on. Now as of today. Wyatt is back on track and ready to rock. But since Labor Day weekend the poor kid has had three different hospitalization and two trips to the PICU. ( pediatric Icu). Those trips to the PICU were because of two episodes of septic shock. That's some scary stuff boys and girls. He started off with rhinovirus (typically a common cold) on Labor Day Sunday. That landed us in the er locally and then that morning at four am we arrived by ambulance to stl children's. That stay was short lived as we went home Tuesday at noon. Only to rush back at midnight on Wednesday because his bacterial cultures they drew started growing sonethibg (this turned out to be a contaminated sample and was a false positive) we were there for three more days thiugh.

Whew take a breath

At that point chemo had been delayed three weeks. One week after that event we started his chemo again. Now this 56 day cycle. Which ended up being actually 20 days longer due to the delay. Well this section of treatment I was to be te hardness stuff. They were right. In that Monday a week later he came up to start chemo. Had a lumbar puncture with chemo. That went like hell. His breathing tanked out and they had to rescue breath for him to get him through it. We went back upstairs after that to te clinic to hydrate for the next chemo that day. But while waiting. Literally in front if iur eyes. He went into septic shock. So down to the Icu to fix that and back up to oncology floor the next day for two more days! Woohoo!

We were home for two. Maybe three weeks however long. He got all tHe rest of his chemo for that block. Actually was giving it myself IV through his port at home. Well that medicine was some nasty junk boys

His ANC. (Look it up). Actually reached ZERO. Well last Monday he popped a 103 fever at home. Que the local er and children's send ambulance. Got up here at one am Tuesday. Seven am. Septic shock again! He was shaking so bad I ran to get a nurse. And theiry seconds later room full of docs and nurses. Ten minutes later. On the PICU again! Stayed there a day and now we are back up on the cancer floor. Should go home today actually.

Shoooweeee. I need to go shoot something!!! Again Wyatt is in great spirits and getting butt whoopins regularly now.

Comment

• hill.brandonj

image.jpgimage.jpg

Comment

• Tough little guy. How's he doin BH?

Comment

• That's a tough kid right there. Prayers out to you guys.

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Rics did you read the post on oage before this one? You might have. So today he is doing great. We are finally getting out today it looks like. He is gonna get yet another transfusion of platelets though

Comment

• Yea missed previous page, but have caught up now. My prayers are with you guys, I can't begin to imagine what it's like. We're all pullin for Wyatt and you guys as well.

Richard

Comment

Working...
                                X