The new and improved grendel t-shirt fundraiser for wyatt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hill.brandonj

That's awesome guys!!! Thank you for the picture!!

Comment

• hill.brandonj

anyone??? I have three shirts down need more than that for an order

Comment

• hill.brandonj

abc

Comment

• I would take one T Shirt 2XL design B
          can pay via Paypal or send you a USPS MO
          PM inbound

Comment

• You can put me down for an extra large. Grey, red, blue, black it doesnt matter as long as it isnt pink lol Glad to see Wyatt is doing well.

Comment

• hill.brandonj

I have a few guys wanting shirts so far. Anyone else?

Comment

• If i had to pick an option it would be option B as well. I like the beating from the wife better than the pissed lol. Its just a little more respectful i guess to wear. Cmon guys you know you need t shirts lets get another order together and help out some more.

Comment

• Sojorboy
                  Warrior
                  • Nov 2011

Hey B how about some Camo shirts ?

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Yeah. I even find myself not wearing the version a. For that reason. I can check and see about camo and how that'd work.

Comment

• sneaky one
                      Chieftain
                      • Mar 2011

BH, lets Re- fire this up for the Lil Dude. And for all the youngsters in WYATTS spot, ,Any other Parents in this predicament? Talk to BH on this-- he has a foundation set up for the kids. Lets all drop a $50.00- plus if you can- on this.... If you are a new parent, this could be you in this place. Something is amiss in our dna- chromosomes.. Lets help out the gang, & a foundation.. No gain here- just helping the Dude, and a many others.

I'll take a -hmmm- how about a lite green digital camo version?

Or a woodland camo version?

L-52 has a better camo version too. Do the Bill waites version of his rifle??? These camo units should sell as well as the gray t shirts.

Thoughts? I want 2 already, ! Snakeskin -& camo colors. Nice shirts await us.. Lets all chime in on this as to colors-camo patterns.
                      Good call Sojorboy, this is why have the open forum- we can all pop in for good ideas!
                      Crank it forward! No negates.
                      Last edited by sneaky one; 01-10-2014, 02:28 AM.

Comment

• hill.brandonj

T shirts! Anybody wanna tshirt?!?!? I'm still looking into what digital camo would look like with printing on it. But in the mean time thought if stir the pot again

Comment

• Sojorboy
                          Warrior
                          • Nov 2011

I was thinking something along these lines, a hunting camo with the writing in hunter orange ?
                          Attached Files

Comment

• sneaky one
                            Chieftain
                            • Mar 2011

Sojor, close-yet maybe a bit more on the back-like --Grendel Rocks, I dunno-chime in if you have a cool saying,,,

Comment

• Sojorboy
                              Warrior
                              • Nov 2011

I was thinking the same logo and write up as before I just didn't take the time to type it all in.

Comment

• hill.brandonj

They have that camo available. It's a shirt company called code five. And a portion of their sales. Go to a children of fallen soldiers relief fund. So I am trying to use that source with Amanda's work. So keep the ideas coming. For sure the front will be same as the last run. Maybe in orange text. We may out "2014" on there. What to do on the back is te question

Comment

Working...
                                X